Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

I am new to playing a franchise and wanted to fix a couple of issues with the new lineups that just came out. Guzman on the Cubs is done for the season and I have injuries on manual but how do I list him as injured for the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't ever post. (Look at when I joined and my number of post lol) I use OS for reviews and feedback from fans of sports games (And I read quite a few amusing posts at work). But I felt the need to say thanks to ALL of the guys that worked on this. Seriously makes the game so much more authentic.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks again for all the hard work!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #308
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Ridin check your PMs please, and let me know what you think.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 4

Great work on the rosters! Don't know what I would have done without it.

If I remember correctly the goal is to have the correct AAA rosters, and AA and A filled with prospects.
As mentioned earlier in this thread the Red Sox Rosters can be found at http://soxprospects.com/org.htm. The minor league rosters was also posted on Boston.com yesterday: http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...league_af.html
I compared V.1 with the site and found the following:

Brian Shouse, RP
Paul Byrd, SP (???)
Jorge Sosa, RP
Casey Fien, RP (Signed with Detroit, http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb)
Charlie Zink, SP (Signed with minor league deal with St. Louis)
Richie Lentz, CP (Retired)
Jeff Natale, 2B
Reid Engel, CF
Bob McCrory, RP (Failed physical, contract voided)
  • Fabio Castro, RP, is on the 40-Man Roster, but to add him you have to remove Tazawa, who is on the 60-day DL(Tommy John surgery). Not sure if you missed this, or decided to leave Tazawa on the 40-Man Roster. I think you made the right choice to leave him on.
  • MLB lineup: Beltre bats sixth, Drew seventh. Ortiz is DH against left-handers(he will DH tonight against Pettite).
  • I think Jose Iglesias' potential (C) should be higher. He is supposed to be the Red Sox shortstop of the future.
  • Missing AAA players:
Kris Johnson, Starting LHP
Alan Embree, LHP
TJ Large, RHP
Angel Sanchez, SS
Ryan Khoury, INF
  • Luis Exposito spelled wrong (not Esposito)
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #310
Pro

OVR: 5

Dear Razr, Knight and others,

Thank you for the new roster. I appreciate all the hard work that went into it.

In regard to your question, I would appreciate the stamina edits in the next version.

Finally, I have two general questions regarding manipulating the rosters. They are as follows:

1. I note that the Detroit Tigers franchise includes three players who are non-editable as to name and face who were non-roster invitees, but were never on the 40 man roster. They are Phil Dumatrait, Enrique Gonzalez and Robinzon Diaz. I would like to replace them with fully editable new players, but I know of no way to do it and end up with a saved roster with these changes. I know I can exchange them with players in the Free Agent Pool, but that does not solve the problem. Is there any way to "release" these three players and still have a saved roster I can use for all purposes. These players were included in the original issued rosters and have continued to carry through. If there is no way to "release" them, and replace them with a new editable player, then perhaps that is a change we should ask for.

2. Regarding "injuries", is it possible to injure players and place them on the DL and save the result in a roster format (as opposed to saving it as a "franchise")? This would be useful in trying to create an opening day roster that truly reflects the full situation on opening day which can be used over and over again in different modes.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give to these two questions.

Thank you.

Karle
Old 04-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #311
Rookie

zbundy3's Arena

Dumb Question: Where can i find the roster vault in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #312
Rookie

just a quick comment, nothing major but Brett Lawrie of the brewers last name is spelled wrong. like i said nothing that i cant fix myself just saying.

also ksig how could you only put lawrie as a B potential lol he is a top 50 prospect by almost every scout in america.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »