Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay from here strut's going to do his work and then my crew will start with the pitch edits on V2. Do you guys want stamina edits on the first version or do you want those seperate?

Credit goes out to Pope300hitter05 for getting all of this ready. He's handled all of my spreadsheet work so far and will be helping on the inputs also.
If you're going to do both the attribute and stamina edits for the pitchers, then, yeah, it'd be great if you do that for the first version.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #290
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfgiantsfn
These rosters look fantastic -- Thanks again to everybody involved!!

For the few changes that need to be made, is there a way to release a guy without incurring the financial penalty? For instance Noah Lowry is on the Giants Class-A (I understand they just needed a place to put him) but he is in the first year of a 4 year multi-million $ contract. If I release him in season I have to pay the penalty. Thanks for any help.
I believe you can DFA them and after they pass the waiver period you can release them without the fee. Maybe?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #291
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Okay from here strut's going to do his work and then my crew will start with the pitch edits on V2. Do you guys want stamina edits on the first version or do you want those seperate?

Credit goes out to Pope300hitter05 for getting all of this ready. He's handled all of my spreadsheet work so far and will be helping on the inputs also.
Do them on the first.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #292
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

yes razr stamina edits on the first version remember tim linececum throw a 2 seam not 4 seam.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #293
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
I believe you can DFA them and after they pass the waiver period you can release them without the fee. Maybe?
I tried that a team like the nats will pick him up
Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #294
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:

Whatever you want to do is fine by me. Thanks to all you do
Old 04-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #295
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

I'd like the stamina edits separate, if it isn't too big of an inconvenience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not trying to be jerk but is anybody else notice Mike Stanton not on here. I dont know if i have downloaded a fake but everything looks correct and great except Mike Stanton is non-existent. Thanks for the help.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »