Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Noob question: Will Razr's pitch edits take care of the knuckleballers in the minors? Or has that already been fixed in Version 1?

I am waiting to start my RTTS until that issue is fixed because I hate that every other minor league pitcher has a 90-95 Fastball as well as that stupid Knuckler.

Thanks to all for the hard work, you make this game worth playing!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 1

twins minors are pretty f'ed up overall, a lot of guys are on wrong level and some pitchers have wrong throwing hand even i have seen
Old 04-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #323
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Just off the top of my head...

The guy talking about Javier Arias....you may have the wrong roster. I'm pretty sure I edited him into Billy Rowell(as a C...I have a little faith in him)....and made the original Billy Rowell in there into a CF'er(I think the lowest rated one in there....I forget his name....Brendan Webb maybe(damn...how can I remember this stuff off the top of my head?...I gotta get a new hobby)

Lineups...guys...we haven't touched the MLB players...so it's the same shuffling you're going to get no matter what roster you use......just another reason to use 30 team control and set the lineups AFTER spring training.

To the guy who wants to do a contract close to the real thing...w/o the penalty or passing through waivers..
BEFORE you start your franchise...release any players you want to redo the contracts for and day 1 of ST.....sign them to their "real" contracts(or what you want it to be.)

v.2
-can't put a time on it right now. I've got too much on my plate.......and I can't honestly say when I can devote the time-energy-and my head to them properly.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey im sorry if any Pirate fans have already mentioned this but you guys have Garret Jones as a right handed thrower (he's lefty). Now i may have accidently switched his throw hand when editing him but i dont think i did. thanks for everything and good luck knight with whatever is going on
Old 04-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #325
MVP

OVR: 42
Thank you to everyone who worked on this! You guys are truly the best!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #326
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmofokine
Noob question: Will Razr's pitch edits take care of the knuckleballers in the minors? Or has that already been fixed in Version 1?

I am waiting to start my RTTS until that issue is fixed because I hate that every other minor league pitcher has a 90-95 Fastball as well as that stupid Knuckler.

Thanks to all for the hard work, you make this game worth playing!!
It will
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 04-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 5

You're the man Knight

Ridin,

With Knight busy are you planning on fixing the V.1 mistakes or just gonna wait it out? Guessing Strut and Razr won't be doing anything until those are fixed...
Old 04-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #328
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you so much guys! Its pretty incredible you people do this for us.

BTW what is the difference between V.1 and V.2? Is it that big a difference that i should wait for it to come out and start my franchise?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »