Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #721
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Just a little FYI...
A little tip that Heisman316 sent to me...and is VERY cool.
I'll use it to "fix" Josh Beckett in the v2 update.

If you have a player whose contract you want to change...without having to drop him and re-sign him to a team.....(thereby changing the teams payroll for that year with a penalty and a re-sign)......
THIS IS PRE-FRANCHISE....
Load the roster
Go to ROSTER CONTROL and drop the player you want to change to the FA list
Swap him right back...
His contract is now changed to a random amount of years(so for Beckett..instead of 1/1...it might be 1/3 or 1/4).....I'm not sure about the dollars...but it is either similar dollar amounts...or they are by his ratings...)
You can do this to try and slow down the trades...and also to try and give teams more "locked up" players without messing up their current payroll for 2010.
Nice find by Heisman316.
Any other players on the v1 OSFM....that have a 1/1 contract that have signed extensions...let me know and I'll change them for v2.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight i want to know on V2 can you swap steve hammonds, bobby felmy and release noah lowry cause there no longer giants for brandon belt, brock bond and jorge burcadoon the giants AA,AAA roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #722
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Just a little FYI...

If you have a player whose contract you want to change...without having to drop him and re-sign him to a team.....(thereby changing the teams payroll for that year with a penalty and a re-sign)......
Load the roster
Swap him right back...
His contract is now changed to a random amount of years(so for Beckett..instead of 1/1...it might be 1/3 or 1/4).....I'm not sure about the dollars...but it is either similar dollar amounts...or they are by his ratings...)
You can do this to try and slow down the trades...and also to try and give teams more "locked up" players without messing up their current payroll for 2010.
Nice find by Heisman316.
Any other players on the v1 OSFM....that have a 1/1 contract that have signed extensions...let me know and I'll change them for v2.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
LOL Knight i've been suggesting this since last year, haha. I tired to explain it in a thread like a month ago.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #723
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CArty
LOL Knight i've been suggesting this since last year, haha. I tired to explain it in a thread like a month ago.
Sorry....
I can't believe I never saw this....or even heard of it(from you I guess )...

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #724
Rookie

OVR: 1

I did a search but this thread is way to long to search thru, so...

Van Pope in the Braves system is now a Pitcher in the Braves system.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #725
Banned

OVR: 33

Knight, I'll get that lis to you by Friday. I have almost all contracts fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #726
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Are sliders playing a role in these ratings? I just cannot seem to hit that well with these ratings. MLB is no problem, but in the minor still not seeing any results. I have all settings on default while playing on All-Star, no visual aids. I have good timing and contact on hits, but still no extra base hits or homers. Winning 6-1 in the 9th with the AAA Indians. All singles.
After playing a ton of minor league games last year, I decided that different slider sets are needed for major and minor league games.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #727
Pro

OVR: 5

Knight, what slider set would work best with these rosters for a player with average skills

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Old 04-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #728
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Just a little FYI...

Load the roster
Swap him right back...
Nice find by Heisman316.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Some players are put on the trading block halfway thru the season everytime it seems. In real life their contract is really expiring but I dont think they would be on the trading block for example.

Hideki Matsui (LAA)
Joe Maurer (MIN)
Jon Lester (BOS)
Edwin Jackson (ARI)

.....just to name a few.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »