Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #737
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Will there be much difference between versions 1 and 2? I asked before but I didn't really get a concrete answer?
there are only about 5-10 minor leaguers with their correct faces on each team(except NL East)....V2 will have all minor league faces correct, batting stances and pitching deliveries, im not sure about equiptment, and a few rating touchups, and i don't think stamina edits but idk, and i believe there will be the correct pitch types and ratings for players(mlb too).
Old 04-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #738
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

V.1 was a raw "beta" so to speak of the set. The group just wanted to get a set out so people could start some franchising around opening day. All the minor league players were created so to speak however the majority of faces, stances, attribute tweaks were not done.

V.2 is actually the true completed set. All faces, lineups and attributes for the minors will be done and cleaned up as well as anything that fell through the cracks fixed (ie. Vizcaino who appears on both the Yanks and Braves, certain MLB lineups and rosters as far as whos up, whos down) by Knight, Ridin, KSig. It will also include some aesthetics like truer to life stances, correct jersey numbers and equipment edits by Strut and co. Razr and co. will be applying the true to life pitches and pitch attributes to all major league pitchers changing their arsenals drastically (say good bye to the 4 seamer). Myself, Thirddegree and Bahnzo will be re-attributing all SCEA created players using Bahnzo's roster tool which you can find in the roster forum page. From what I understand as well, Knight will have a stock set as well of v.2 without pitch edits and re-attributing for those that dont like that sort of thing.

Dont think I missed anything, hopes this helps

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #739
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
V.1 was a raw "beta" so to speak of the set. The group just wanted to get a set out so people could start some franchising around opening day. All the minor league players were created so to speak however the majority of faces, stances, attribute tweaks were not done.

V.2 is actually the true completed set. All faces, lineups and attributes for the minors will be done and cleaned up as well as anything that fell through the cracks fixed (ie. Vizcaino who appears on both the Yanks and Braves, certain MLB lineups and rosters as far as whos up, whos down) by Knight, Ridin, KSig. It will also include some aesthetics like truer to life stances, correct jersey numbers and equipment edits by Strut and co. Razr and co. will be applying the true to life pitches and pitch attributes to all major league pitchers changing their arsenals drastically (say good bye to the 4 seamer). Myself, Thirddegree and Bahnzo will be re-attributing all SCEA created players using Bahnzo's roster tool which you can find in the roster forum page. From what I understand as well, Knight will have a stock set as well of v.2 without pitch edits and re-attributing for those that dont like that sort of thing.

Dont think I missed anything, hopes this helps
Can we have any idea about when such a V2 might be ready ? Could it be during the weekend, in April, before all star weekend ? An estimated period of arrival would be appreciated, not meant to be a specific day...
Old 04-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #740
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey all, quick question...

Now that there is 30 team control in Franchise, couldn't someone theoretically start a franchise with these rosters, fix all the lineups/rotations after spring training, add all the appropriate players to the DL for the appropriate lengths of time, then save it and upload the file here?

Then we could all DL it, and just set our profile to play as whichever team we want for our own chise, or play as all teams, or whatever.

Last edited by Double Deuce; 04-15-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #741
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Yep...are you volunteering?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #742
Rookie

OVR: 3

What happens if I download SCEA rosters after downloading knights? Will the minor league still be in place? I was told that the minor leaguers would in up in free agency. Is this true?
Old 04-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #743
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdukes
What happens if I download SCEA rosters after downloading knights? Will the minor league still be in place? I was told that the minor leaguers would in up in free agency. Is this true?
They are two completely separate rosters. Full Minors roster cannot interact with SCEA's roster updates whatsoever. That means, if you use Knight's roster, there is no way to get the "real" Jason Heyward, or any of the other new guys that SCEA adds. That's just a concession you have to make with these rosters. Sorry.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #744
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Yep...are you volunteering?
I'd be willing to do it, sure.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »