Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You will see some things that need fixing....for sure. I left off at the Orioles(that's where I start)...so obviously I've got a ways to go to re-check and adjust everything.
Does this mean the Orioles were the last team you fixed, or they're the ones that would have been next?

I downloaded the rosters this morning. There was one player on their minor league roster that I can't find anywhere (Javier Arias). There was a Javier Arias who was with the Detroit minor league system in 2002, but nothing more recent.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #274
Pro

OVR: 7

can i download this roster file to my flash drive and then load into PS3? i tried last night but didnt work....i am guessing i need to unzip the file on my desktop then transfer the opened file to the flash drive?

yo Knight!! you and your associates are rockin...thanks so much for your hard work, dedication, and commitment. let's play ball!!!
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 04-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #275
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
im going thru the rosters and will add more as I see them but just got to the Tigers and saw Zach Miner is on the MLB squad instead of the DL and he was replaced on the MLB squad by Brad Thomas who I do not see anywhere on DETs team. Looks like he needs to be created? Also Alex Avila is the back up catcher, not Robinson Diaz. For TB, it has Matt Joyce when he is on the DL and it should be Willy Aybar. Check out my IN SEASON ROSTER thread for other changes
update: just got to Cubs. It has Angel Guzman in, and he is out for the yr. Replace w/ James Russell. Also Mitch Atkins should be sent down w/ Esmalin Caridad taking his spot
For Cincy, Daniel Ray Herrera needs to be moved up for David Weathers and Juan Francisco should take Mike Leake's spot.
For Houston, Wesley Wright needs to be sent down and felipe Paulino added
For LA Dodgers, Alfredo Amezaga needs to be sent down and Reed Johnson added
For SD, Chris Denorfia needs to be sent down and Oscar Salazar added,
For SF, Steve Holm needs to be sent down, Eli Whiteside added and Santiago Casilla needs to be sent down and Sergio Romo added
I already did this last night I spent around another 6 hours going from team to team MLB 25 man rosters and updating alot of incorrect players jersey numbers maybe 40-50 in total . The few I remember were Holiday #7 , G anderson 9 and Johnson 5 LAD , Jackson 14 and alot incorrect on Det , Lugo 2 Balt and more i cant remember.
I also updated alot of secondary positions like Tracy cubs 1b/3b ect .
I know Knight mentioned in his other Roster post if I would do my players gear for this set so I started this From head to toe and almost have Atlanta and LAD done but man its a ton of work batting gloves shoes ect but it just adds so much REALISUM to the game and me and my buddy should have most of this done in a few weeks .
When things calm down for Knight Ill see what he wants to do .
Oh Edmonds MIL is a lefty Throw not R
I just cant say what a great job was done on these Rosters Kudos MK, Ridin and Ksig !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #276
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgobler
Sony has to patch this roster problem. The game is no longer fun. I just played the Yankees and Marcus Thames was there clean up hitter. No fun. They did a great job with these rosters and sony screws them up. 60 Bucks down the drain. Will go back to last year...
Eternal Optimist

How about 30 team control and making the lineups just how you want them in the big leagues. Not a big deal, nothing to cry over.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #277
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Brad Thomas signed with the Tigers in 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Thomas
Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #278
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

http://www.mlbdepthcharts.com/

For guys who need help with depth charts.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 04-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #279
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Hey guys , quick question. In franchise or season mode how do I advance to the regular season with the computer automatically adjusting the lineups and pitching rotations? I have all 30 teams controlled by me by the way.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #280
Banned

nothing. i cant believe everyone is not upset. downloading these rosters are waste. not being mean. these guys did a great job. when you go the the regular season they are all gone. all minors are messed up and lineups.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »