Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 05:08 AM   #1105
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Knight and Co I know you guys are on top of it and you have stated you have already changed people to other players but a quick thing for the Padres. I'm sure you already know about Chad Huffman to the Yankees but another as just a reminder is RP Gabe Dehoyos needs to be moved to the Angels. Also not sure if he's in your set as I turned the game off but 3B Christian Colonel formerly in the Jays system is now in Portland (AAA) in the Padres system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 AM   #1106
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned (or maybe even already fixed), but Cincinnati's AA team has a Catcher (Jason Bour) somehow included in their pitching staff. Not sure how the game even allowed that (or if there's a way to fix it now), but I just wanted to pass the info along.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #1107
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripken
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned (or maybe even already fixed), but Cincinnati's AA team has a Catcher (Jason Bour) somehow included in their pitching staff. Not sure how the game even allowed that (or if there's a way to fix it now), but I just wanted to pass the info along.
That's a bug.....but fixable....I should catch that when I go through the lineups/rotations and roster levels.....but thanks....
To fix...throw him on the FA list...then move him back....it takes him out of the rotation screen.
Weird and it always seems to be C's.

franch1se...
Thanks...I'll note that.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #1108
Pro

OVR: 5

First off love the rosters, thank you for the hard work. I have a Tigers question. I was curious if you were going to change Austin Jackson's pot. to an A now that he is hitting .370 and leading all rookies in hits and average so far this season? Also will Brennan Boesch be higher than a D pot. now he was called up? I really appreciate the hard work.

Thanks
Old 05-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #1109
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nr2arbett1
i downloaded knights roster the first day they came out and every thing was fine but now after like a month through the season none of the created players have hair...so if a player has cornrows its just shows the outline of the cornrows in his head but no actual hair their any1 know anything about this?
yes, Rogaine.

Happens to the best of us

Knight's getting paid kickback
Old 05-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #1110
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachchris
Ha, great PJ references.

Knight, thanks again to you and the other fellas that made this great game even better. By the way, I am in year four of my Padres 'chise and some of your minor leaguers are really starting to blossom. I played the Cubs in the NLCS and Jay Jackson was straight filthy and I learned quickly to pitch around Vitters as much as possible. Kid can rake and to my surprise made great plays at third. I would have much rather faced Zambrano and Aramis then those two kids.
and this is why we take the time to make sure these guys make you want to play this amazing game.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #1111
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoefx
Random note, but Jim Edmonds is currently leading the NL Rookie of the Year race 20 games into the season

Other than that I'm loving the rosters!
Yeah mine too. I played against him when he hit his first major league homer! Hahaha. We need to figure a way to be able to add MLB time to players like Edmonds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #1112
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachchris
Ha, great PJ references.

Knight, thanks again to you and the other fellas that made this great game even better. By the way, I am in year four of my Padres 'chise and some of your minor leaguers are really starting to blossom. I played the Cubs in the NLCS and Jay Jackson was straight filthy and I learned quickly to pitch around Vitters as much as possible. Kid can rake and to my surprise made great plays at third. I would have much rather faced Zambrano and Aramis then those two kids.
Yea, my Cubbies have a nice looking core coming through the system right now, with the majority of em in AA with the Smokies who happen to have a 17-7 record right now. This has to be the most excited I've been about our farm system in my 32 years on this planet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »