Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 04:03 AM   #1505
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

No problem fellas.

Also, I am about done trying to play minor league games. I played a few MLB games tonight and remembered how much I love this game. The game is made to play with MLB settings. You simply cannot play minor league games and expect to have realistic stats or even a realistic manual game for that matter.

After about 30 games of playing minor league games with various teams to play with their prospects here are the results. A handful of doubles, ONE homer and several shutouts!

One MLB game tonight. Five doubles, one triple and no homers. I won 4-2. The ball comes off the bat the way it is meant to and the minor league engine sucks! I guess I will stick to MLB games and just call up my prospects in a couple seasons.

Hey SCEA why give us the option to play MiLB games if they are gonna play out like little league games??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #1506
Pro

OVR: 5

KSIG or anyone,

Have any of you found any set of sliders that makes playing the minor league games fun?
Old 05-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #1507
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Alright...now you guys are going to make me post my Audy Ciriaco homerun and double. AUDY CIRIACO!.....the powerful AUDY CIRIACO!....also know as the Dominican Babe.
All this with nothing but solid hits +2.
You guys are weak sauce.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #1508
Pro

Audy Ciricao? From the Tigers system? Baseball America's 31st best prospect this year for the Detroit Tigers?
Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #1509
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Whew my PS3 Has been broke since April 17th Thank god I am manually fixing it rather then send it somewhere and cough up 100+ bucks. I have the famous no read on disc fault Blu-ray drive or lense I am not sure I am midway through disassembly. Good to know I havent missed a whole bunch still a ton of baseball to be played.
GOTTTA LOVE THE SHOW MAN!

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #1510
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Sorry to be off topic. Nice news about the rosters. Also are Alexander Ciriaco & Audy Ciriaco the same person?

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 05-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #1511
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Whew my PS3 Has been broke since April 17th Thank god I am manually fixing it rather then send it somewhere and cough up 100+ bucks. I have the famous no read on disc fault Blu-ray drive or lense I am not sure I am midway through disassembly. Good to know I havent missed a whole bunch still a ton of baseball to be played.
GOTTTA LOVE THE SHOW MAN!
No worries man, we should have V2 by Memorial Day and then we will have all summer to play!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #1512
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
the minor league engine sucks!
Ksig, there is no "minor league engine", it's the same engine. The ratings for minor leaguers are just set REALLY low on v1. I'm assuming it was because the focus for v1 was just on getting a set with the top prospects in place out for the masses, and that the minor league ratings across the board will get a boost so the players are at least not completely horrible in v2.

No offense to Ridin or whoever else worked on the v1 ratings. I just hope that more of the minor leaguers are actually playable for the next version. If the worry was that if you set their ratings too high, that they will be too good and take over the major league roles, I don't think that's something that you need to worry about for guys with C-F ratings. They're not gonna get much better than they already are, for the most part, even with the new dynamic potential system.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »