Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-26-2017, 01:31 PM   #441
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

Any new info? Sad to see this thread has died.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2017, 09:23 AM   #442
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0

been working 80 hour work weeks and renovating house. havent had time to do much of anything. once everything dies down, i'll probably try to get back into the swing of things.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:27 AM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 2

the Bowl tab, BIDX is bowl priority. and it needs fixing.

Notre Dame goes 10-2, finishes outside Top 10, winds up accepting an invite to the GMAC Bowl. Seriously that is one of the lowest ranked bowls, and i couldn't quite get my head round this.

but now i know. GMAC has a 0 for BIDX (at least for NCAA 11), this means it gets first choice on the at-large invites. epic fail by EA on that one.

also Rose, Fiesta, Sugar and Orange have BIDX values of 25,26,27 and 28 (not sure about the exact value for Sugar and Orange but it is either or 27/28). their at large spots of course are determined by the BCS standings and BCS parameters, but it is also possible that values 25-28 tell the game its BCS

0-24, then 29-31 are the BIDX values for all the non BCS Bowls, 32-36 is Championship games and 37 is BCS Title Game

the one thing i will say about Notre Dame/Independents, is that the major non-BCS Bowls will all have conference tie-ins to the Power 5, and to high position finishes (usually Top 5) so those spots are usually taken, which sort of leaves Notre Dame either needing a Top 8 BCS finish to play a major bowl, or it gets a lowly bowl, unless one of the major non-BCS bowls was edited so one of its conference tie ins is either at large, or if that isn't possible, edit it so a conference tie-in is the #8 or #9 from the WAC or Sun Belt (essentially turning it to an at-large tie-in since #8 or #9 will never be bowl eligible)
Old 04-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #444
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy666
the Bowl tab, BIDX is bowl priority. and it needs fixing.

Notre Dame goes 10-2, finishes outside Top 10, winds up accepting an invite to the GMAC Bowl. Seriously that is one of the lowest ranked bowls, and i couldn't quite get my head round this.

but now i know. GMAC has a 0 for BIDX (at least for NCAA 11), this means it gets first choice on the at-large invites. epic fail by EA on that one.

also Rose, Fiesta, Sugar and Orange have BIDX values of 25,26,27 and 28 (not sure about the exact value for Sugar and Orange but it is either or 27/28). their at large spots of course are determined by the BCS standings and BCS parameters, but it is also possible that values 25-28 tell the game its BCS

0-24, then 29-31 are the BIDX values for all the non BCS Bowls, 32-36 is Championship games and 37 is BCS Title Game

the one thing i will say about Notre Dame/Independents, is that the major non-BCS Bowls will all have conference tie-ins to the Power 5, and to high position finishes (usually Top 5) so those spots are usually taken, which sort of leaves Notre Dame either needing a Top 8 BCS finish to play a major bowl, or it gets a lowly bowl, unless one of the major non-BCS bowls was edited so one of its conference tie ins is either at large, or if that isn't possible, edit it so a conference tie-in is the #8 or #9 from the WAC or Sun Belt (essentially turning it to an at-large tie-in since #8 or #9 will never be bowl eligible)
Are you able to edit xbox files?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 AM   #445
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Are you able to edit xbox files?
not sure the db editor can edit xbox files.

i have googled converting xbox file to ps2 file and came up with this ancient thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...saves-ps2.html

hope this helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #446
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

Would this process of getting the rosters and other mods work on a Vita?
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 AM   #447
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
either there is information on this on the first few pages of this thread, or if not, minotauri may be able to help.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:05 PM   #448
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Sony CMA (i think that's what it's called) is the way to transfer PSP saves to the Vita. It should be self-explanatory.

To mod on Vita, it would be the same process.

For Vita, only NCAA Football 10 is available, without other mods which I'm sure isn't allowed to be talked here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »