Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-15-2023, 10:05 PM   #929
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradykin
Also is it a pretty easy thing to swap them out? What should I look for specifically in order to make the changes? Thank you again!
Here’s what happens in a hypothetical scenario:

So when you sub Princeton in for USF before starting dynasty, the TSWP table populates Princeton’s ID on one column and USF’s on the next to indicate their schedules are swapped. This ensures Princeton will be generated USF’s schedule throughout dynasty.

If you want to move conferences during a dynasty, like let’s say Navy getting invited into the ACC for BC when your Navy team is great and BC is not doing too hot. If you approved the swap then TWSP populates those two indicating their schedules have been swapped so Navy gets the ACC schedule and BC getting the Independent schedule which includes Army and Air Force every season.

The issue with moving existing 1-A schools to different conferences before the first season is the schedule is already generated, so TSWP won’t work until the second season when the schedule is generated again.

There are a lot of headaches and somebody created a great program that will allow you to export your swaps and import them into the TSWP table. Hope that helps.
Old 11-18-2023, 11:59 AM   #930
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem

So when you sub Princeton in for USF before starting dynasty, the TSWP table populates Princeton’s ID on one column and USF’s on the next to indicate their schedules are swapped. This ensures Princeton will be generated USF’s schedule throughout dynasty.

If you want to move conferences during a dynasty, like let’s say Navy getting invited into the ACC for BC when your Navy team is great and BC is not doing too hot. If you approved the swap then TWSP populates those two indicating their schedules have been swapped so Navy gets the ACC schedule and BC getting the Independent schedule which includes Army and Air Force every season.

The issue with moving existing 1-A schools to different conferences before the first season is the schedule is already generated, so TSWP won’t work until the second season when the schedule is generated again.

There are a lot of headaches and somebody created a great program that will allow you to export your swaps and import them into the TSWP table. Hope that helps.
I was starting to see that when I really went through the TSWP file, and now it definitely makes more sense. Thank you bro for your help!
Old 11-18-2023, 01:38 PM   #931
Rookie

Quote:

Do you know what the program is called or have a link for it? Also apologies in advanced for multiple comments, I think about this stuff after I’ve already posted lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2023, 02:03 PM   #932
Pro

esayem's Arena

Quote:
Do you know what the program is called or have a link for it? Also apologies in advanced for multiple comments, I think about this stuff after I’ve already posted lol
https://github.com/jet5195/NCAA-PS2-Scheduler-UI
Old 11-18-2023, 05:39 PM   #933
Rookie

Quote:
Thank you so much bro! I appreciate all your help!
Old 11-19-2023, 10:11 PM   #934
Pro

esayem's Arena

Quote:
Thank you so much bro! I appreciate all your help!
Absolutely. Happy to help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »