Home

Generic EA Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Generic EA Roster Editor within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Generic EA Roster Editor

What about the NCAA draft (high school) classes. Thats one of the major things I want to do is mass edit the draft classes as they generate each season in NCAA. Don't want the high school players coming in as brutes seeing that the edits I'll be doing to the teams will be dropping many of the attributes down.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #18
Banned

on the generic editer looks like you can filter by class (frosh,soph etc)
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 3

Yeah, I second the request for a straight NCAA editor. I would love to see if the coaching gameplan feaure could be cracked, so we could get rid of the infamous "Zone-Aggressive" setting.
I went back and dropped a roster in the Madden editor and was able to mass edit all player's agility ratings in about 45 minutes. Wish this was out on release LOL!
Old 11-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #20
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

OVR: 3

I would pay good money to get my hands on an editor for NCAA
Old 11-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #21
MVP

Same here, I'm very willing to donate dollars to Xan to knock this out. This guy is single handedly saving EA football for me personally because I finally had given up on their (EA) asses.

Xan, where you at bro? Just say the word reference any financial backing you might need to make this happen. I'm standing by. One of the major things I would request is the ability to get into the draft classes. Someone said earlier that you could use the generic editor for school classes i.e. freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior. Didn't mention anything about the draft classes though?

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 11-13-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #22
MVP

Does anyone recall how many points that agility needs to be dropped down by? A cool gentlemen in my other thread has been trying to help me find the thread where guidance for ratings was given but we've been having a difficult time finding it.

It had agility lowered by a specific number which actually worked and added the illusion of weight to the players. It stopped the turn on a dime movement that EA has been notorious for damn near this whole generation of its football titles. It gave the players a kind of pseudo heavy turn radius that made it feel like the PS2 era games which is the goal I'm trying to accomplish here.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerfan1966
on the generic editer looks like you can filter by class (frosh,soph etc)
So no draft class filter?
Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #24
Banned

if and its a big if roster is saved after recruiting is done couldnt u just load and edit the new freshmen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »