Home

Banned for 'exploiting' bug I reported on PC.

This is a discussion on Banned for 'exploiting' bug I reported on PC. within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2015, 08:42 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Banned for 'exploiting' bug I reported on PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazmacats
Oh, here's the translation:

Hello (Mabek), Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I cannot disclose many details about the banning.

= Unfortunately I do not know who would be able to unban you.

What I can *the rest* yada yada yada yada yada
yada yada yada yada yada
yada yada yada yada yada
yada yada yada yada yada
Did you forget to log out of your original OS Forum account? Im just wondering if you are logging into these forums with multiple accounts because i seen this happen a dozen times before being reported to OS Staff and then..they get perm ban.

Now i don't like to go on pure assumptions but none of what you are saying flies with me dude. So now you admit you "accidently" used the cheat to upgrade your account and then swiftly reported it to 2k? LOL...sounds like a load of bull to me but hey..what do i know? I only been here at OS forums since 2002 and never seen such a thing happen before.

So what names below are YOU?
Mabek
Delboy
derlaid
drose23
blarosoork
pazmacats

lol my mom use to tell me when i was (a child) that liars lie so much they will begin to forget all the lies they say. And she also use to tell me...once a cheater always a cheater...so you are also cheating 2k along with Operation Sports forum log-in system, aka double agent type stuff? lol

...im kidding as i couldn't careless what some dude does with his life but i find that i need to warn you on something important and you do with it what you want.. I don't like to "assume" but in case my gut feeling is right like it usually is...if you are lying and cheating..it's time to grow up and be a straight shooter man...forget cheating in any form...it always comes back to bite you in the butt, square biz.

Last edited by Moegames; 10-31-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:00 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

wut? Are you drunk? What are you talking about?
Old 11-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #19
Rookie

Icon9 Re: Banned for 'exploiting' bug I reported on PC.

I think what he is saying is that everyone who has posted in this thread is an alt account of mine?

As for the second part I guess you can believe one of two things:

1) I encountered a VC bug that let me upgrade my player for free, at which point I deleted it and reported the bug to 2K and 2K has very poor customer support on PC.

2) I somehow cheated myself free VC that let me upgrade my player for free, at which point I deleted it and reported myself to 2K for reasons that only a dangerously insane person could understand.

There's no middle-ground option, since it's an indisputable fact that I made the posted bug report 2 weeks prior. I leave it to you guys to decide which is more likely.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:29 PM   #20
Banned

Did you try to get in touch with 2K people active on these boards here?

Somebody will listen. Getting banned for "using" a bug while reporting it is insane.

In your case you can actually proove that you did not exploit the bug on purpose. Cause you actually REPORTED the bug and you have various emails from support proving exactly that.

Your problem is that you don't know how to get in touch with the person that could unban you. Cause customer support can't. They just copy paste standard replies 95% of their time.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Well that has to be one of the crazier things I've read this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazmacats
Did you try to get in touch with 2K people active on these boards here?

Somebody will listen. Getting banned for "using" a bug while reporting it is insane.

In your case you can actually proove that you did not exploit the bug on purpose. Cause you actually REPORTED the bug and you have various emails from support proving exactly that.

Your problem is that you don't know how to get in touch with the person that could unban you. Cause customer support can't. They just copy paste standard replies 95% of their time.
I've tried here, reddit, twitter, the 2K forums. At this point I don't think it's going to happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »