Home

Still no ETA for the patch?

This is a discussion on Still no ETA for the patch? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 04:14 PM   #1
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Still no ETA for the patch?

It's been 2 full weeks since the cross-platform patch dropped for PS4, and likely closer to 3 weeks since it was finished for the consoles and submitted for verification.

I'm surprised guys aren't making a bigger stink about this...isn't this patch what makes pro-am at all playable? I understand they ran into some unexpected issues when porting, but could you imagine if the patch for Xbox One still, nearly 3 weeks after PS4 was complete, had absolutely no ETA for being completed, let alone actually available for download? OS would be a mess, with some bans likely for the most irate/spammy posters.

Why is this much more accepted when it happens to PC? Our game is full price just like the consoles now, so it can't be that. I won't even get into the performance issues that still plague many (I personally still have yet to play a game at constant 60 fps).

Ah, sorry to get so rant-y and make one of these kinds of threads, I'm usually better than this. I guess I'm just so surprised by the lack of chatter on this...maybe I'm extra antsy with the regular season tipping off tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Still no ETA for the patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
It's been 2 full weeks since the cross-platform patch dropped for PS4, and likely closer to 3 weeks since it was finished for the consoles and submitted for verification.

I'm surprised guys aren't making a bigger stink about this...isn't this patch what makes pro-am at all playable? I understand they ran into some unexpected issues when porting, but could you imagine if the patch for Xbox One still, nearly 3 weeks after PS4 was complete, had absolutely no ETA for being completed, let alone actually available for download? OS would be a mess, with some bans likely for the most irate/spammy posters.

Why is this much more accepted when it happens to PC? Our game is full price just like the consoles now, so it can't be that. I won't even get into the performance issues that still plague many (I personally still have yet to play a game at constant 60 fps).

Ah, sorry to get so rant-y and make one of these kinds of threads, I'm usually better than this. I guess I'm just so surprised by the lack of chatter on this...maybe I'm extra antsy with the regular season tipping off tonight.
i don't think people even care anymore. i'm guessing they've come to grips with the fact that they've gotten ripped off of 80 bucks for a game they can't even play, and moved onto to something else.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #3
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psydefx
i don't think people even care anymore. i'm guessing they've come to grips with the fact that they've gotten ripped off of 80 bucks for a game they can't even play, and moved onto to something else.
80 bucks?? What country is that in? In America, even if you paid full price from Steam or somewhere without a voucher it was "only" $60.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
80 bucks?? What country is that in? In America, even if you paid full price from Steam or somewhere without a voucher it was "only" $60.
the michael jordan edition still sells for eighty -

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...ordan-edition/

sh**, the company doesn't even warn future potential buyers that the game could be unplayable. one hell of a company!
Old 10-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #5
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Yea I'm waiting patient. I'm not really playing since I can't start my MyGM until the contracts issue is fixed. I only really need the tuning fixes to make the game playable.

I've gotten the game to run pretty smooth using the Beluba camera angle and locking the framerate to 60 with Rivatuner so that's not an issue for me as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 03:49 PM   #6
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

I think the delay is due to the use of cheat engine. They must be coming up with some type of system detect it.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #7
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchaMF
I think the delay is due to the use of cheat engine. They must be coming up with some type of system detect it.
I hope you're right about this. Wishful thinking maybe, welcome improvement definitely. Hopefully we get a word about this.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:37 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchaMF
Your hopes are too high my friend, it's 2K, don't forget about that..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »