Home

Old 09-09-2015, 07:37 PM   #25
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: $30 nba 2k16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pims95
I was made aware of this offer by a friend, but I am not taking it, it is too good to be true. I looked it up in some steam forums and what can happen is that your cd key gets revoked. Other than that, I don't fully know how such websites get their games, but the speculation is that what they basically do is buy the game in a poor region (eg. Afghanistan) for less than 30 bucks and then they sell it to people elsewhere. This is illegal in most western countries.
lol, out of all the poor regions "Afghanistan", huh? Typical. Not to mention its only illegal in most "Western" countries! Hahahahaha. You couldn't make this stuff up I tell ya!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #26
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
People need to stop lying on CDKeys that site is legit and highly rated under many trusted site reviews. Been buying from them for years for Xbox Live keys and PC Keys and no issues either way.

They are the one legit site that doesn't milk you on new releases...Even got MGSV for 42 with a discount code. Mad Max with DLC for 15...And 2k16 with DLC for $30..MKX with DLC for $12....Who can beat that...

No issues what so ever...

Won't even name the numerous Xbox One codes I've got on digital games.
I'm jealous of the Mad Max tho! lol
Old 09-09-2015, 10:27 PM   #27
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by m29a
Just to make people aware, cdkeys (along with g2a, kinguin) are not in any way affiliated with publishers and instead resells keys from regions where games are cheaper, or through third-party sellers. These third-parties are generally unknown to the end buyer, which makes it a blind purchase, which leaves a chance to having your key revoked at a later date. If you do not believe me, do a quick search "cdkeys revoked".

I just wanted people to be aware of the possibilities. I am not saying they are out to scam people, cause they do have a reputation of being legitimate with regards to sending a key after payment. Anyways, spend your money how you want.
They were revolked from G2A and CJS CDKeys, not CDKeys.com and half of those horror stories were from 2013 - 2014....and it was only Ubisoft doing it and Sniper Elite...

in fact, no keys ever get revoked. there was just like ONE incident with far cry 4 where a bunch of stolen fc4 keys were sold on g2a.com. g2a gave everyone their money back and the non-stolen fc4 keys from g2a never stopped working

Last edited by Behindshadows; 09-09-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by m29a
Just to make people aware, cdkeys (along with g2a, kinguin) are not in any way affiliated with publishers and instead resells keys from regions where games are cheaper, or through third-party sellers.

That's the thing. There's no question that today they have a great track record of coming through for their customers. What's being questioned is how they acquire their keys in order to sell them for so cheap. Is the above an ethical and legitimate business practice? I guess for most, it won't matter which is fine. Personally, I wouldn't want to do business with a company that's not transparent. They're clearly lying about how they're able to sell for so cheap on their site and I have no idea who they are which is a problem for me.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #29
Banned

If you are too scared to buy from a Greymarket Keyseller, buy it at Greenmangaming.com
with 23% off Code SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 for $46.20. GMG is a official Reseller, who buys their Keys directly from the Publishers.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #30
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
People need to stop lying on CDKeys that site is legit and highly rated under many trusted site reviews. Been buying from them for years for Xbox Live keys and PC Keys and no issues either way.

They are the one legit site that doesn't milk you on new releases...Even got MGSV for 42 with a discount code. Mad Max with DLC for 15...And 2k16 with DLC for $30..MKX with DLC for $12....Who can beat that...

No issues what so ever...

Won't even name the numerous Xbox One codes I've got on digital games.
No one is saying the site is BS and steals your money. What I am saying is that it is not a steam reseller and you can get your game deleted from Steam which does happen. Some people have even gotten their accounts banned . There are certain sites that are resellers for steam, one of them is GreenManGaming and not CDKeys
Old 09-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #31
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
No one is saying the site is BS and steals your money. What I am saying is that it is not a steam reseller and you can get your game deleted from Steam which does happen. Some people have even gotten their accounts banned . There are certain sites that are resellers for steam, one of them is GreenManGaming and not CDKeys
which is not true....again FC4 and Sniper Elite III, two games out of thousands due to theft of keys. And that was mainly G2A not CD Keys....

Again people on here acting all high and mighty about stuff like that...

Don't act like if john doe comes up to you with a van full of PS4 and Xbox One and says 250 each...you are going to start questioning him where he got them....Hell no, you are going to hit that ATM and start loading up for the holidays..

People need to stop lying about stuff a deal is a deal....and no one has ever had their accounts banned...I have a lot of friends on steam for the past 8 years and we've never gotten banned of any kind and majority of our keys came from sites like these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 02:38 PM   #32
Banned

Guys, Keysellers are legit. When Keys get banned, which happened to FarCry4 it was not sold by G2A directly. They were sold on the G2A Marketplace where you and me can sell their Keys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »