Home

Old 09-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
$30 nba 2k16

Didnt know if any were aware of cdkeys.com they have nba 2k16 for $30.

Ive bought plenty of keys from there in the past without issue.

Only negative(maybe) might not get code till day of release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 12:24 AM   #2
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: $30 nba 2k16

I pretty much got a 5% discount from their facebook page,and got it for 28 bucks

I got the console version planned on waiting for the PC version anyway so I'll just DL it later. Long as I get my key
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #3
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I got it for $46 from Greenmangaming. Wish I had seen this first. Funny thing is, the is the first year I preordered this before Fifa. I'm hoping for modding to get back to normal with 16. Even if it doesn't, this game is going to be awesome. I've never looked forward to a 2k game more than this one.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 09-07-2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was made aware of this offer by a friend, but I am not taking it, it is too good to be true. I looked it up in some steam forums and what can happen is that your cd key gets revoked. Other than that, I don't fully know how such websites get their games, but the speculation is that what they basically do is buy the game in a poor region (eg. Afghanistan) for less than 30 bucks and then they sell it to people elsewhere. This is illegal in most western countries.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pims95
I was made aware of this offer by a friend, but I am not taking it, it is too good to be true. I looked it up in some steam forums and what can happen is that your cd key gets revoked. Other than that, I don't fully know how such websites get their games, but the speculation is that what they basically do is buy the game in a poor region (eg. Afghanistan) for less than 30 bucks and then they sell it to people elsewhere. This is illegal in most western countries.
Ive atleast 10 games from there. Nba 2k14/15, gta 5, battlefield 3/4+premium, CoD mw2, tomb raider and most recently Gta5 and Metal gear solid 5. Probably a few others that ive forgotten. A few ps4 games also.

Only issue ive had was with gta 5 and it was user error. Thought it was through social club but it was steam. But everyone knows somebody that knows somebody that got screwed.

Your choice, but this is the first place I check.

Ill never buy from steam unless its the mega sale they run. Greenmangaming and cdkeys. Hopefully everyone is smart/safe enough to atleast use paypal(paypal debit is the best) when making online purchases with any website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 09:18 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I pretty much got a 5% discount from their facebook page,and got it for 28 bucks

I got the console version planned on waiting for the PC version anyway so I'll just DL it later. Long as I get my key
Giving Live first shot on release day. Offline player here so ill eventually spend my normal 1000hrs after the honeymoon faze wear off.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:44 AM   #7
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Did the same thing (FB page). I'm going PC exclusively, but if I don't get it in time for the early release or even the 29th, I'm still cool. Paying less than $30 dollars for the game I'll get the most play out of for the next year+ is a no-brainer.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:41 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pims95
Paid 19.99€ for the "Physical" on Amazon last Year in August. The PC Version will always be very cheap from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Did the same thing (FB page). I'm going PC exclusively, but if I don't get it in time for the early release or even the 29th, I'm still cool. Paying less than $30 dollars for the game I'll get the most play out of for the next year+ is a no-brainer.
I'll just wait and 4 days before Release I look who is already sending out keys, then I make my decision where to buy.

Last edited by TiquilaSunrise; 09-08-2015 at 05:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »