Home

Old 09-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: $30 nba 2k16

Will pre-ordering the game on GreenManGaming or CDKeys actually give you a code that works on Steam with the pre-order bonuses as well? i've never bought anything outside of Steam so I'm not sure how it works exactly.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:14 PM   #18
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetGoose
Will pre-ordering the game on GreenManGaming or CDKeys actually give you a code that works on Steam with the pre-order bonuses as well? i've never bought anything outside of Steam so I'm not sure how it works exactly.

I dont know but I paid 18 bucks for Mad Max plus DLC content included

Maybe depends on the game. check the description
Old 09-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #19
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

I just bought the game of cdkeys for $30 ($41 CDN) so it's still a hell of a deal....just hoping I get the code on the 25th and not the 29th. In the description it says "
"The product code for this pre-order game will be available on ora day before its official release date" ...
fingers crossed or a day before..
Old 09-09-2015, 03:29 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
I've bought a few games from CDKeys, and if there is DLC content, they provide a code for the game itself and a code for the content. Yes, the codes work in Steam.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:26 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I've bought a few games from CDKeys, and if there is DLC content, they provide a code for the game itself and a code for the content. Yes, the codes work in Steam.
Do you think they'll offer the game 4 days in advance as part of the pre-order promotion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 05:57 PM   #22
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Yes to both. In terms of the early release, I'm not sure about CDKeys, but GMG specifically mentions availability to download on the 25th.

Also, as a side note, I would highly recommend that you start shopping around for your digital games outside of Steam. You'll often find deals that Steam isn't offering directly.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #23
Pro

Just because they follow through on orders doesn't mean they're a totally legit business. The notion that these guys can remotely have more buying power than other much larger digital distributors is silly. Plus, margins on games are pretty set in stone on initial release. The biggest red flag imo, is the fact that their domain whois data is set to private. The vast majority of businesses with nothing to hide, leave their information public.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #24
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

People need to stop lying on CDKeys that site is legit and highly rated under many trusted site reviews. Been buying from them for years for Xbox Live keys and PC Keys and no issues either way.

They are the one legit site that doesn't milk you on new releases...Even got MGSV for 42 with a discount code. Mad Max with DLC for 15...And 2k16 with DLC for $30..MKX with DLC for $12....Who can beat that...

No issues what so ever...

Won't even name the numerous Xbox One codes I've got on digital games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »