Home

PC version NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on PC version NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #41
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: PC version NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Why is that?
Possible chance for steamworks? That's the first I've seen the steam logo rather than the PC logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 05:38 AM   #42
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm just wondering how PC Version can possibly be a Next-Gen port via PC-DVD if the game is like 50 GB. It'd either have to Blu-Ray, which 98% of people don't have on their computers, or Digital DL only. I really hope it's a next-gen port though, regardless of the method, but the chances are looking real slim.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 08-10-2014, 06:52 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I'm just wondering how PC Version can possibly be a Next-Gen port via PC-DVD if the game is like 50 GB. It'd either have to Blu-Ray, which 98% of people don't have on their computers, or Digital DL only. I really hope it's a next-gen port though, regardless of the method, but the chances are looking real slim.
Well, I bought Watch Dogs on PC and the case says PC DVD-Rom. It has 3 discs, however.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:11 AM   #44
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I'm just wondering how PC Version can possibly be a Next-Gen port via PC-DVD if the game is like 50 GB.
I think 50GB is approximate installation space required. It could probably be compressed to 3-4 dvds, if it'll be a next gen port.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:57 AM   #45
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionjamaal
Well, I bought Watch Dogs on PC and the case says PC DVD-Rom. It has 3 discs, however.
Good point, I remember when I bought the old NBA Lives on PC they were multidisk also, not to compare the game sizes though.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #46
Just started!

i really hope that next gen will be on pc 2k15 so that i can edit faces
Old 08-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #47
Rookie

Good sign maybe!!! Where can I find confirmation of the information and make sure that the version of NBA 2K15 actually on the PC version will be the "next-gen" and not a port of the X360 / PS3? Because I understand that the author in this sentence "Even so, the PCs 2K15 version is now identical to the release of the console ..." was just about the fact that the PC version this year and will be on the XO / PS4;> > > >This information comes from one of the representatives from 2K Games and was released on the official game show for the press, on which I had the pleasure of hosting. And yes - the PC version will be exactly as on the PS4 and XO >>> Great news! Thanks, therefore, for detailed information. Was the fear that it will be just like the NBA 2K14 (PC), which was based on the version of the X360 / PS3, and fear because 2K nothing praised until now the good news, and usually if something does not boast manufacturer , is usually no where >>>>> For now, only Benchmark.pl shared with the audience the information. The rest of the sites is silent on the "next-gen" NBA 2k15 on the PC. If this is true it means that someone from 2K gave body and wypeplał "thick" info, from the Visual Concepts team probably wanted to wait until the launch of the marketing campaign NBA 2k15. Presentation of the game was a "dry" (same talking heads) and showed some screenshots or would be recording gameplay? It's a shame that the NBA sacrificed barely 5 or 6 short sentences.>>>>>> The amount of space devoted to NBA 2K15 stems precisely from the fact that many of the specific game in motion to show not uświadczyłem - it will come probably still time. Information on the PC version of NBA 2K15 delivered and Mr Richard Churchill, one of the leading representatives of the 2K presentation

Last edited by dionjamaal; 08-10-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionjamaal
Good sign maybe!!! Where can I find confirmation of the information and make sure that the version of NBA 2K15 actually on the PC version will be the "next-gen" and not a port of the X360 / PS3? Because I understand that the author in this sentence "Even so, the PCs 2K15 version is now identical to the release of the console ..." was just about the fact that the PC version this year and will be on the XO / PS4;> > > >This information comes from one of the representatives from 2K Games and was released on the official game show for the press, on which I had the pleasure of hosting. And yes - the PC version will be exactly as on the PS4 and XO >>> Great news! Thanks, therefore, for detailed information. Was the fear that it will be just like the NBA 2K14 (PC), which was based on the version of the X360 / PS3, and fear because 2K nothing praised until now the good news, and usually if something does not boast manufacturer , is usually no where >>>>> For now, only Benchmark.pl shared with the audience the information. The rest of the sites is silent on the "next-gen" NBA 2k15 on the PC. If this is true it means that someone from 2K gave body and wypeplał "thick" info, from the Visual Concepts team probably wanted to wait until the launch of the marketing campaign NBA 2k15. Presentation of the game was a "dry" (same talking heads) and showed some screenshots or would be recording gameplay? It's a shame that the NBA sacrificed barely 5 or 6 short sentences.>>>>>> The amount of space devoted to NBA 2K15 stems precisely from the fact that many of the specific game in motion to show not uświadczyłem - it will come probably still time. Information on the PC version of NBA 2K15 delivered and Mr Richard Churchill, one of the leading representatives of the 2K presentation
The Grammar/English is a little distorted because this is a Polish/English translation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »