Home

PC version NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on PC version NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #25
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PC version NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
wouldnt get my hopes up, almost certain pc version will be current gen like again, highly doubt that 2k will release nextgen version for pc being that it will kill the ps4 and xbox1 sales
Funny, of course it's completely untrue. Big blockbuster AAA games are released on pc all the time and they don't even dent the consoles sales for the same game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 02:41 PM   #26
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
PC version NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
Stop referring to PS4/ONE as next gen. We are using them currently hence, current gen. Last gen is PS3/360. Saying next gen now would be referring to the next generation of consoles which is incorrect.

The majority is still in the 360/PS3 era, it's still current gen. It's not current gen until it's a majority of developers and gamers working on the system. It hasn't been over a year into the PS4/One era, it remains next gen until probably 2015-16 when development of more games starts accelerating and receives the Current Gen name.

And what's the big deal anyways?
Old 08-04-2014, 12:21 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
wouldnt get my hopes up, almost certain pc version will be current gen like again, highly doubt that 2k will release nextgen version for pc being that it will kill the ps4 and xbox1 sales
Do you follow any other video games? The majority of video games have a PC version and if it's released for the same price, why does it matter what platform the game is bought on for 2K?
Old 08-04-2014, 01:16 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is this real? Supposedly it was "confirmed" in some interview that the PC version is indeed a port of the XB1/PS4 version this year. I'll believe it when I see it. And since when would something like this get broken first on a Polish website?

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...from-nba-2k14/

Second half of the article.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:03 AM   #29
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

The fact Leftos is joking around in the thread suggests to me perhaps there is some truth to it (the more natural response to impending disappointment would surely be silence or at least a more serious deflection), but I don't see why 2K would hide it if it was true (it isn't that big a deal to the series as a whole), and they would obviously know by now which version the PC game is based on.

The fact there has been no official confirmation probably means it isn't happening or they don't care enough about PC to announce it is happening, the latter of which seems to contradict the effort that would have been required to make it happen in the first place.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:24 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 7

Can't wait for the day these new consoles get hacked so they can't stop using that piracy bull**** they keep trying to feed us when it comes to the pc version.

I'm a sucker too since I got 2K14 on Xbox one but seriously, do a proper version this time for 2K15 on pc and put let us preorder on Steam.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:42 AM   #31
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Can't wait for the day these new consoles get hacked so they can't stop using that piracy bull**** they keep trying to feed us when it comes to the pc version.

I'm a sucker too since I got 2K14 on Xbox one but seriously, do a proper version this time for 2K15 on pc and put let us preorder on Steam.
I've never been an achievement whore but I always wanted to see Steam achievements implemented on a 2K game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #32
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, apparently MyLeague is exclusive to Xbox One and PS4 so...**** 2K.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »