Home

PC version NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on PC version NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #33
Rookie

manustyle90's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PC version NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
Well, apparently MyLeague is exclusive to Xbox One and PS4 so...**** 2K.
Same old story, new gen games being exclusive for the new consoles and THEN comes pc. Even if pc could have been this current gen years ago
Old 08-08-2014, 05:55 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 7

Unless the pc version is identical to the current gen version (and by that I mean the already tired *** PS4 and Xbox One) I'm not getting the game.

Shame cause I love having a basketball game to play but I've barely touched 2K14 on Xbox One, 2K has been getting worse and worse every year for some time now, and it's crazy to me that they still have that greedy-don't-give-a-**** mindset towards pc players even after hiring Leftos.

Never watched a hockey game in my life but I'll put my money towards NHL15 this year and hopefully move on to greener pastures.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:03 AM   #35
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by manustyle90
Same old story, new gen games being exclusive for the new consoles and THEN comes pc. Even if pc could have been this current gen years ago
I don't know about this exclusive stuff anymore....Ryse is headed to the PC and I thought that was exclusively for the Xbone.

In 2k's case however there's just no love for us PC heads. We get no news on which version we are getting and what's worse is that they are selling it at full price. If it's going to be full priced I would like all the features included...I would gladly double dip for this game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Never watched a hockey game in my life but I'll put my money towards NHL15 this year and hopefully move on to greener pastures.
Man another company that has no love for PC is EA. Can you imagine if they decided to bring their sports lineup to the PC?

Last edited by Goffs; 08-08-2014 at 06:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 06:15 AM   #36
Pro

Sucks to be a pc gamer if your favourite genre is sports games. At least this is probably the only area where consoles own the pc masterrace and is not even debatable

Truth is if you like sports games you need a console.

Last edited by Norris_Cole; 08-08-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:16 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I don't know about this exclusive stuff anymore....Ryse is headed to the PC and I thought that was exclusively for the Xbone.

In 2k's case however there's just no love for us PC heads. We get no news on which version we are getting and what's worse is that they are selling it at full price. If it's going to be full priced I would like all the features included...I would gladly double dip for this game....

Man another company that has no love for PC is EA. Can you imagine if they decided to bring their sports lineup to the PC?
I do wish they released all their sports games on PC.

It's sad that they just once again brought FIFA15 up to par this year but that's looking solid at least and they announced it would be the same features as Xbox One and PS4 a while ago... unlike 2K who's always ****ing shady to announce anything.

In short EA sucks too for not caring about pc people for their other sports franchises, but at least they tell it straight up. I really hate 2K's ways of communicating with their community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Sucks to be a pc gamer if your favourite genre is sports games. At least this is probably the only area where consoles own the pc masterrace and is not even debatable
Yes this is true. At the same times I own both current gen consoles and I can't say I had a lot of fun with the first outing of sports titles. 2K14 was a nightmare, so many bugs, simple features like NBA Today not working (Xbox One), not even being able to save rosters and so on.

Last edited by Cripterion; 08-08-2014 at 06:19 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:24 AM   #38
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
I do wish they released all their sports games on PC.

It's sad that they just once again brought FIFA15 up to par this year but that's looking solid at least and they announced it would be the same features as Xbox One and PS4 a while ago... unlike 2K who's always ****ing shady to announce anything.

In short EA sucks too for not caring about pc people for their other sports franchises, but at least they tell it straight up. I really hate 2K's ways of communicating with their community.

Yes this is true. At the same times I own both current gen consoles and I can't say I had a lot of fun with the first outing of sports titles. 2K14 was a nightmare, so many bugs, simple features like NBA Today not working (Xbox One), not even being able to save rosters and so on.
Ah yeah you're right...I forgot about the FIFA fiasco from last year. They actually told the PC community that this years version will be fully featured.

I guess we just wait for the release to find out what we're getting.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well seeing steam powered and not pc has me more excited

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 08-10-2014, 03:33 AM   #40
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostf4cekhila1234
Well seeing steam powered and not pc has me more excited
Why is that?