Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #441
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I'm adding a few more players, then ill send it. The only problem I've noticed so far is Gustavo ayon has the portrait id of some black dude with glasses. Im going to try to fix it before I send it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #442
RJ8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I'm adding a few more players, then ill send it. The only problem I've noticed so far is Gustavo ayon has the portrait id of some black dude with glasses. Im going to try to fix it before I send it.
Slimm44 Hello, I'm using for a few weeks your roster 25.12. I must alert you that starting an association and using the tool "stats tracker" to accommodate the statistics wrong team, the game crashes. This does not happen with other roster. You have no idea what you can do to stabilize your roster? Sorry for the bad translation.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #443
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8
Slimm44 Hello, I'm using for a few weeks your roster 25.12. I must alert you that starting an association and using the tool "stats tracker" to accommodate the statistics wrong team, the game crashes. This does not happen with other roster. You have no idea what you can do to stabilize your roster? Sorry for the bad translation.
Not sure, man. This is the only bug I've heard about in that release. It's unfortunate you have to use an external program to calculate stats because of a bug that 2k knows about and hasn't patched despite the game being out for several months.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bro in your great roster I noticed that some numbers are wrong , as N.Cole and other, I also wonder if you can update the rotations of the various teams. sorry for more requests
Old 02-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #445
Banned

rosque's Arena

I just simulated a season and LeBron got MVP..with 18 points per game, 7 assists and 7 rebounds. That's just wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #446
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
@ pokerplaya - great research job and everything. This will be helpful for slimm(if he is going to do the work on draft classes). I want to mention that you forgot 1 Hall of Famer..Dražen Petrović.. He was drafted by the Blazers in '86 as 60th overall and he was posthumously enshrined in the HOF in 2002 and he has .473(i believe) behind the arc for his career in the NBA.
The Wikipedia for the 86 page was weird as it was with all the attention dedicated to the death of Bias and the many other drug problems that plagued that class.

I actually believe I'll be doing a majority of the draft classes, or at least "core" draft classes, where I think Slimm may be doing more "fun" draft classes with possibly "rebirthed" legends or something of the type. I do thank you for noting this, if it is on that wiki it is possible I overlooked it.

What's great is that I was doing it mainly to average the types of players to get an idea how to make these classes "NBA-like", so it won't really skew the numbers I'm going to be working with.

Still, great find and many thanks for the input!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #447
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
I just simulated a season and LeBron got MVP..with 18 points per game, 7 assists and 7 rebounds. That's just wrong.
82 games? Do you still have the season saved to look at some other guys leading categories?
Old 02-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #448
Banned

rosque's Arena

58 games. I don't have first season he won it in. I simmed 7-8 seasons just to see how Beasley and Rubio develop(89 and 93, used off season potential points) and deleted that association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »