Home

NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
What's laughable about this thread is the fact that all Triple A Titles have Season Passes, why would you think a sports game would be any different? They can't raise the price of the game $20, so they'll get $4 here and there when they can. It's the nature of sports gaming at this point. Name a sports game that's come out that hasn't mentioned some type of Ultimate Team/My Player stuff? My only problem with 2K is the VC for my OFFLINE Franchise, scratch that out, that's shouldn't be there.
Nice try, but you're wrong... Sports gamers typically purchase the game annually and pay $60 for little more than a roster update with a few new features (often inferior or troublesome). Occasionally we sports fans are graced with a refresh/remodel/new/etc. When this occurs, we get a half finished product for $60.

So, do you work for 2k or you just a little slow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #146
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Seems 2K has taken a little heel turn I see

Old 06-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #147
MVP

Their use of VC is evil. They know most people will just fork over 5, 10, 20 bucks instead of wasting days or weeks grinding for it. Your time or your money, or both--you lose no matter what.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #148
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

lol 5000 VC pre-order bonus. It'd definitly be worth the pre-order if they gave us the amount of VC capable of near maxing out your MyPlayer, but unfortunately that pre-order bonus is worth the amount of an arm sleeve! A whole arm sleeve! That's value right there
Old 06-06-2014, 08:23 PM   #149
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I hope this MyTeam/Ultimate Team fad ends sometime soon.
lol its not ending, people literally spend over 1K on this game mode.. 2K is not going to remove it, they are making bank. Yesterday they released shoes for 25K and people actually bought it.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 PM   #150
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Bruh, you're missing the point it's about MONEY! Microtransactions/Season Passes are additional income for the company.

Let's not forget, In 2010 with the Draft Combine and MyPlayer, people cried like newborns cause it took your player Damn near a season or two to get a high overall rating. On this same forum, people said 2K should give us the option of leveling up our my players quicker, well, they did, and ran with it.

Personally, I don't play Ultimate Team with any sport, it's not appealing to me, but there appears to be a huge niche crowd that digs it and is willing to spend money on it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

. You are onpoint with that post. Looks like VC is here to stay. NBA 2k is unfortunately the only sports game under the Umbrella of 2ksports(unless WWE is as well). This means they have to do what they can to drain every stinking drop of milk out of that cow by any means necessary. Its addition has really hurt this title imo and I don't blame the devs at all..Just the suits upstairs.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 06-06-2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pre-Order NBA 2K15 and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylHippo
Come on, guys. 2K is being really generous with the pre-order bonuses. I mean, we're getting 5,000 VC. You can buy a whole Adidas arm sleeve with that!
You're selling them short. Don't forget about the leg sleeves. People are so ungrateful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #152
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

2K priority list

1. VC
2. MyCareer
3. MyTeam
4. VC and limit your ability to customize
5. Did I mention no editing headbands on actual nba players
6. That GM Mode that we (2K) had to put in for the fools (Rocket) that love Association and controlling all the franchises to have a sim experience.
7. VC
8. VC to put in that GM Mode
9. Piss you off
10. Laugh at every post in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »