Home

NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #65
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
It seems that they are going to focus in VC again... i'll pass this year. Maybe nba live is a good alternative
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Man, what is Live doing. This is a good chance for them to narrow the gap between them and 2k. If they could just overhaul their gameplay they would be going a HUGE step in the right direction. Unfortunately, I don't like spending money for 'in game content' so the integration of VC has really been a turn off for me. I'd rather they just kept the VC to MyTeam, SP (skill points that can only be EARNED not PURCHASED) to MyCareer, and every other mode such as association free. MyGM was fun at first but the need for VC is killing it, especially since other modes require VC as well.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #67
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm already on 20 likes in this thread and these gifs are amazing. Nothing I can say that hasn't been said...

VC destroyed all the love I had for Association mode, Didn't even get to the all star game before I shelved that (digital version at that!). People like myplayer...cool whatever but that mode isn't for me, Between that seemingly being the focus and VC I'm a bit sour.

All that being said, It's only 6/5/2014 I'm not going to assume (yet) that this is the direction they're going this year but if gameplay and association aren't the primary focus this year I'll be visiting the Live thread a few more times this year to see what they're doing. This is the hottest the iron may be for EA...Perfect time to strike.

Where is my beloved 2K?
Old 06-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2
Did they really need a trailer for this announcement? More VC and My Team stuff...That's it for a pre order. I can't stand teaser trailers like this. Pointless old 2k14 footage. WHY? Show us new stuff, New My Player faces, customize our characters without VC...how bout NO VC
Old 06-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #69
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Not feeling the VC stuff. 2K just doesn't learn that NOBODY likes the whole VC concept.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby

Last edited by Sports fanantic; 06-05-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:08 PM   #70
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
was that QJB? i couldnt tell... i love watchin his videos lol

I think those pre order bonuses are kinda whack... :/
Old 06-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #71
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

I mean ........well to be fair we still haven't heard or seen anything gameplay wise, or about the servers...........................

ahhh who am I kidding?????

Am just as bummed out as most of you guys.... but more so worried that am not the targeted audience for NBA 2k anymore... that bothers me a lot

Been with NBA 2k since Dreamcast and 2k2 was the reason I got Xbox, and NBA 2k14 the reason I got Xbox one.....

Its not u its me 2k that is the problem and I think it is best we go our separate ways and just be friends...VC is just not my thing.... but am sure u will find some great consumers along the way....

Maybe if the gameplay is so impressive down the road that it over shadows this whole DRM stuff, we can see each other again..... maybe

Good luck

Last edited by kolanji; 06-05-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

I also wish they'd get rid of the VC. And putting such an emphasis on MyPlayer, a mode that from the sounds of it no one really cares for, is baffling. What happened to the days when The Association was the focus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »