Home

NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #169
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

This was just a year ago but that's not the point. As long as they're apart of the players union then it's doable.

You can do it with current players on older teams or even now but they choose to focus on fantasy online and server related things. It's not something I care for. .

I know they don't care how I feel about it but it's a shame the series sees this stuff as more of a priority.

Galaxy Note 2
Old 06-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #170
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by manustyle90
Man I can see it coming. Following this direction, we will buy a game called MySelf2k20, where you start by creating a 7'10 green mohawk'd version of yourself (probably a 4'11 12years old kid, aka the new target), getting drafted 1st overall in your MyFantasy team in a MyFantasy league full of created myFriends and MyYoutubeStars+Ronnie2k.
Then after creating yourself, you get to sit on your MyCouch and watch true Nba games, wich will probably be replicated by a new Nba videogame franchise

Hey don't forget the part where you record yourself shouting around while you dunk on players(dunk packages cost 10,000 VC of course), and if 2K likes you they put you in a video with the MVP.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:58 PM   #171
MVP

OVR: 1

Unless the trailer meant we get to put ourselves in the game somehow, I could care less about YouTube "celebrities".

Keep in mind these are some of the same guys that were exploited for the "Crew is back" sham last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 10:26 PM   #172
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow that is the preorder bonus? Jeez.

This has to be the first game where an actual Youtuber was actually used as paid promotional in a TV ad. They were featured as much as Kevin Durant.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #173
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Honestly

I'd love to buy more classic teams, stadiums or seasons, etc... You know. Things that have everything to do with NBA basketball.

Let me play out the 92-93 season, ill get the DLC

Iverson Challenges

Jordan Challenges

Kobe Challenges

Vince Carter Challenges

Tmac Challenges

Hakeem Challenges

GP/Shawn Kemp Challenges

Stockton/Malone Challenges

The list goes on.. I would love to have something like this
Unfortunately it's all about the crew and online....forget the single player part of the game....

EA should swoop in and take this idea since I had a blast with the Jordan challenges.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:27 AM   #174
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
2K priority list

1. VC
2. MyCareer
3. MyTeam
4. VC and limit your ability to customize
5. Did I mention no editing headbands on actual nba players
6. That GM Mode that we (2K) had to put in for the fools (Rocket) that love Association and controlling all the franchises to have a sim experience.
7. VC
8. VC to put in that GM Mode
9. Piss you off
10. Laugh at every post in this thread.
*sigh* If I'm not mistaken, last year the first bit of news 2K released was about how they'd addressed fixing blocking in the game - something that had been a major issue the previous year and a major gameplay issue. Except many of the people that responded to the news took it as if 2K was "bragging about fixing an issue that never should've existed in the first place". Or other comments were "They're trying to announce blocking as a new feature". Which they weren't - they were trying to let the "hardcore" community know one of their big concerns was being addressed. And still people found a reason to jump down their throats or be negative.

I'm not trying to be overly defensive because the game has it's obvious flaws, but they can't win for losing with many of you. If 2K were to used this announcement in the way some SAY they want to hear, that it was gameplay related, at BEST it would've probably been met with skepticism. At best. As it is now in this thread you have some people trying to infer the gameplay has barely improved over the years (if at all) and/or that 2K purposely ignores improving certain aspects of the game.

As far as the Legends content goes, I've been saying for years it's probably the most justifiable content to monetize. But it's been free as part of the game. They've (2K) been going above and beyond what any other sports game has even come close to doing when it comes to Legend content for so long now that for many it's expected imo. I've read people comment that if there's no Legend content or if they have to pay for access to Legends teams/players, they're not buying the game.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 06-08-2014, 05:35 AM   #175
Rookie

Crazydavid212's Arena

OVR: 0

I just hope that CAP is back in this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will be happy if the can bring back online lobbies, fix the alley-oop glitch, and put actual DEFENSE in the game. Not just blocks and BS steals in the game, the type of defense that lets me slide side-to-side and possibly contest shots, and most importantly, fix the area of defense where player can just push the stick forward and press X/square to score

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »