Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2021, 07:01 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

How do I find the adaptive coach settings. Etc. I can’t seem to locate those

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-30-2021, 09:00 PM   #50
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
How do I find the adaptive coach settings. Etc. I can’t seem to locate those

On coach settings it will be there.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-30-2021, 10:39 PM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
On coach settings it will be there.

It says I need to establish a report with the coach or something. It’s greyed out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2021, 11:31 PM   #52
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
It says I need to establish a report with the coach or something. It’s greyed out.

When you’re playing as the GM you need to develop a report the coach to a certain score level to be able to unlock the ability to change the setting
Old 10-31-2021, 02:54 AM   #53
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

I have a question for your armor and anyone that does sliders. What do you think of this stat pic? I play 8 min quarters and i was the nets. I use real fg for shooting and user timing for free throws
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34915F79-B6BA-47CA-ABFD-14B059475FFA.jpg (610.5 KB, 115 views)

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Old 10-31-2021, 04:45 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
I am not having that problem. I handle all my subs . I do not set them to auto and I make sure I am using timeouts as well.

That makes sense but doesnt this ‘all manual’ approach not do well with the Average Joe mentality? I was looking for the game to sort our mostly everything and let me focus on playing the game. Something like letting the coach handle gameplans, starting fives, timeouts, let the staff handle the training, etc. makes sense since you’re supposed to be the GM and not everyone at the same time.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:54 AM   #55
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiross
That makes sense but doesnt this ‘all manual’ approach not do well with the Average Joe mentality? I was looking for the game to sort our mostly everything and let me focus on playing the game. Something like letting the coach handle gameplans, starting fives, timeouts, let the staff handle the training, etc. makes sense since you’re supposed to be the GM and not everyone at the same time.

I think handling my own rotation is a basic function of coaching a basketball game and quite simple compared to all the game adjustments.

The reason I do not let the CPU handle rotations is the exact reason you are having that fatigue issue. It is not hard and I have been doing that with basketball games forever.

Average Joe is meant of on court skills. Not for coaching or running a front office.

That is the area of the game where I have a great handle on what I need to do.

I do not have the “stick skills” nor the deep knowledge of play calling so that is dialed down with pro level sliders and auto play-calling both on offense and defense.

I will be making some adjustments to the MyNBA settings for that other poster in regards to having menus locked because of the “MyGM” features being turned on.

I want all menus unlocked. I don’t really care about the “relationship” features after playing around with them. They are cumbersome and random.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2021, 09:05 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
I think handling my own rotation is a basic function of coaching a basketball game and quite simple compared to all the game adjustments.

The reason I do not let the CPU handle rotations is the exact reason you are having that fatigue issue. It is not hard and I have been doing that with basketball games forever.

Average Joe is meant of on court skills. Not for coaching or running a front office.

That is the area of the game where I have a great handle on what I need to do.

I do not have the “stick skills” nor the deep knowledge of play calling so that is dialed down with pro level sliders and auto play-calling both on offense and defense.

I will be making some adjustments to the MyNBA settings for that other poster in regards to having menus locked because of the “MyGM” features being turned on.

I want all menus unlocked. I don’t really care about the “relationship” features after playing around with them. They are cumbersome and random.

Thanks Armor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »