Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

for real player %, do i literally just tap the button when i want to shoot or do i still have to try and time it like im using the meter, its just more likely to go in based on player ratings? i only ask because im still missing wide open 3's with good shooters using real player %, but its even worse when i try to use the shot stick. this has been a problem with me in 2K for years but im trying to play through it this year. thanks armor!

Last edited by bostonboy_003; 11-01-2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:58 PM   #74
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
for real player %, do i literally just tap the button when i want to shoot or do i still have to try and time it like im using the meter, its just more likely to go in based on player ratings? i only ask because im still missing wide open 3's with good shooters using real player %, but its even worse when i try to use the shot stick. this has been a problem with me in 2K for years but im trying to play through it this year. thanks armor!

Funny you ask. I have always released at the highest point of their shot….to get that shot timing feel even though I know it is all ratings based.

Kinda cool if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-01-2021, 03:27 PM   #75
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yeah these are really not for the masses with 2K. These are a specific type of build for guys who are far more casual players with limited stick skills and overall basketball knowledge but love simulation console sports games.
I love basketball and watch a lot of NBA like a game if not more ever night but my stick skills are really not that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That would be a great question for Visual Concepts post patch 1.7 not me.
I don't get it fouls where not there before the patch gave been a issue for like 5 years so not sure what this post patch 1.7 thing is all about. Before patch 1.7 I had seen like 5 jump shot fouls in 45 games and I was averaging like 14 foul shots a game and cpu like 8. I see at least one jump shot a game where there is a animation that in real life would be a foul 99% of the time but they just don't call it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2021, 10:09 AM   #76
Rookie

I tried these out, maybe im doing something wrong. But im def a casual player and Im being the wizards. I cant beat anyone 1 v 1 with beal and i pretty much have a defender in my face for every single shot.... what should I validate to make sure i set everything up...
Old 11-06-2021, 10:53 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 8

How do I find these on Series X? I’ve tried searching different ways and can’t find them.
Old 11-06-2021, 11:43 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brezz2001
How do I find these on Series X? I’ve tried searching different ways and can’t find them.

You’ll have to input them yourself.

Old 11-06-2021, 06:53 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 4

I cannot score at all with these sliders lol
Going to try bumping success rates by 5 points for me and see if that helps.

Old 11-08-2021, 10:24 AM   #80
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_52
I cannot score at all with these sliders lol
Going to try bumping success rates by 5 points for me and see if that helps.

Let me know as I feel these are nit too difficult and “fair” my two losses this season I was blown out (Nets, Jazz) and have had competitive games in all then others so far.

But again this is a base and tweak it to your skill level.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »