Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2021, 01:27 PM   #89
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So in going back to default Pro with adjusted penalty sliders….I gotta be honest here.

It plays freaking great. And I am going to post a very slightly modified Pro Default slider set next week for those looking for an easier more forgiving game in comparison to my Version 1 Average Joe sliders which is for lack of a better term…sloppier basketball.

Pro default really plays great this cycle. And all you would need to do is max out all penalty sliders except illegal screens at 55 (for both cpu and human).

Tweak some minor things for your taste like hands, offensive and defensive consistency. Keep it simple.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Armor, I like your sliders. My biggest issue with the game right now regards contested jumpers - seems almost impossible for me to hit contested shots against CPU. Are you finding that going back to Pro helps in that regard?

Old 11-25-2021, 02:22 PM   #90
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Armor, I like your sliders. My biggest issue with the game right now regards contested jumpers - seems almost impossible for me to hit contested shots against CPU. Are you finding that going back to Pro helps in that regard?

Yes it helps alleviate that a little. But contested jumpers are really tough. I am forever trying to create space and running plays to find the open man and catch and shoot.

I had a crazy good game vs the Jazz last night….they jumped out to a 13 point lead on me…..the I started freeing up Duncan Robinson and Jimmy Buckets really took over. In the 4th quarter Lowery awoken as he was horrible thru 3 quarters and came alive in the 4th.

Game is on my Twitch channel.

It was using Pro Default with modified penalty sliders as I am rethinking all of it.

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-29-2021, 07:57 AM   #91
Pro

vertman's Arena

Hey Armor, got the game and I love it. Only issue I have is I set up everything in the OP exact , saved all of it and the then went back to play a season game and nothing was saved. So I did it again which is time consuming and it did not save again. What am I doing wrong? So frustrating . Looking for any help if you can. Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2021, 11:42 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hi Armor-

I have used your sliders every year that you have posted them and these are excellent. I am finding these to be just a bit too easy. Would you suggest moving up to All Star and keeping all of the sliders the same? I do not want to ruin the gameplay because it is near perfect. If you have any suggestions for the CPU to up their defense and improve their ball movement without having to go to All Star level that would be great!

Thank you.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:51 AM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Hey Armor, got the game and I love it. Only issue I have is I set up everything in the OP exact , saved all of it and the then went back to play a season game and nothing was saved. So I did it again which is time consuming and it did not save again. What am I doing wrong? So frustrating . Looking for any help if you can. Thank you
Load sliders from within mynba settings

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2021, 12:23 PM   #94
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Load sliders from within mynba settings

Hi Bacon, thank you for the reply. I did see that option and did it but you can only do it for select sliders. You can not do it for coach, gameplay and tuner sliders unless I am missing something. Every time I got to play a game the set goes to All star and 6 minutes but my sliders are saved for custom and 12 minute quarters. It’s probably obvious but I’m missing it. Also I downloaded armors sliders and load those and they don’t stick either even after I save them

Old 11-29-2021, 12:37 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Hi Bacon, thank you for the reply. I did see that option and did it but you can only do it for select sliders. You can not do it for coach, gameplay and tuner sliders unless I am missing something. Every time I got to play a game the set goes to All star and 6 minutes but my sliders are saved for custom and 12 minute quarters. It’s probably obvious but I’m missing it. Also I downloaded armors sliders and load those and they don’t stick either even after I save them

They do stick for me after load in mynba and save the mynba file

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2021, 12:53 PM   #96
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
They do stick for me after load in mynba and save the mynba file

Maybe I did something wrong. I’ll try it again one more time . Thank you for your help. I do have a saved my nba file after I set everything up and it still goes back to default

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »