Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-27-2021, 07:40 PM   #33
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

The only time I've seen my shot % drop below 40 was when I was when I ran down and just chucked it up without letting the plays develop. It works sometime but more often than not have to bee patient and know your players.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 10-27-2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-27-2021, 10:22 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

My man, I have to say, your sliders are so different than all of the others I've tried so far. The game is so locked down on everybody else's right now. My scores were super low, shot % was off and running offense was a joke. You have liberated the game and returned a decent flow. I appreciate you.

Like you, I'm in my 50's, closer to my 60's and I don't have time for all that stick play. To take it one step further, I play on position-lock so I'm just controlling my point guard. This also allows me to run broadcast camera in MyNBA with no issues. I had a set of what I called in-between pro and Schnaidt's slider but my shot percentages were inflated in that iteration. You seem to have ironed things out. I don't know how you guys do it.

I'm going to give your boy's roster a try and I'm starting my Bull's season over with your sliders. So far, they have been fun--the runs. I can start out like on a 10-0 run but you best believe they come back. My last game was a game of runs. The %'s are good and the points aren't bad. 115-106 the last outing. . I took the L but it was a fun L. I didn't feel robbed.

I'm glad you came back to the game. Good work, bro.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:50 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsmoke
My man, I have to say, your sliders are so different than all of the others I've tried so far. The game is so locked down on everybody else's right now. My scores were super low, shot % was off and running offense was a joke. You have liberated the game and returned a decent flow. I appreciate you.

Like you, I'm in my 50's, closer to my 60's and I don't have time for all that stick play. To take it one step further, I play on position-lock so I'm just controlling my point guard. This also allows me to run broadcast camera in MyNBA with no issues. I had a set of what I called in-between pro and Schnaidt's slider but my shot percentages were inflated in that iteration. You seem to have ironed things out. I don't know how you guys do it.

I'm going to give your boy's roster a try and I'm starting my Bull's season over with your sliders. So far, they have been fun--the runs. I can start out like on a 10-0 run but you best believe they come back. My last game was a game of runs. The %'s are good and the points aren't bad. 115-106 the last outing. . I took the L but it was a fun L. I didn't feel robbed.

I'm glad you came back to the game. Good work, bro.
Love this type of post!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2021, 01:26 AM   #36
All Star

I have always thought you do a good job with making sliders so I will give this a try may try on pro and all-star for a few games or something. To bad the game was out like a month before you did get it though lol. I have been trying to make my own sliders my self even posted them a while back and I have been getting pretty good results when it comes to stats another than finding I am not winning enough like 40% and I play has a good team in the lakers. I have thought about trying my sliders but on pro instead of all star to see if it just makes it so I get similar stats but like win more. So yeah I will post after I try a game. Hard to get a lot of game time in right now though now that nba season has started, and with working has that is most of the free time I have right there lol not a lot of time where I am not working or watching nba.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:26 AM   #37
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Only had time for 6min quarters but the sliders still play really well. I played as Utah and started off 0 for 7. Heyward got hot shut him down then, Melo got hot shut him down, was only down 4 at the start of the 4th then defense in the paint got terrible so played a better game than the score would suggest.

Also tried the sliders out with WNBA teams, they played really well there as well.

The thing I'm liking best so far is the ups and downs for both sides over the course of 4 quarters. It always feels like a slight adjustment here or there can make a difference and if adjustments aren't made both sides can take advantage.NBA%202K22.jpeg

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 10-28-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old 10-28-2021, 11:00 AM   #38
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Only had time for 6min quarters but the sliders still play really well. I played as Utah and started off 0 for 7. Hey ward got hot shut him down then, Melo got hot shut him down, was only down 4 at the start of the 4th then defense in the paint got terrible so played a better game than the score would suggest.

Also tried the sliders out with WNBA teams, they played really well there as well.

The thing I'm liking best so far is the ups and downs for both sides over the course of 4 quarters. It always feels like a slight adjustment here or there can make a difference and if adjustments aren't made both sides can take advantage.Attachment 196770

Great NBA basketball has always been a game of runs. The ability to go on one or weather the storm of one and make adjustments.

Sometimes you will dominate wore to wire or be dominated, most of the time you will simply have a back and forth game and it is a matter of who steps
Up, who can make just a slight defensive adjustment that will ultimately determine who wins.

I also pay close attention to my daily schedules (practice intensity, fatigue recovery, team
Bonding etc) all that weekly preparation and practice also makes a difference in your teams performance.

There are a lot of moving parts in MyNBA. The depth of a season is pretty remarkable.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #39
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
I'm tending to agree with The Kid on this one.
CPU D is too sticky, I understand what you are trying to do as open shots are OP but when I have the likes of the Grizzlies holding me to under 30% something ain't right.
Either Shot impact/Contest shots/On ball D need to be adjusted or a combination imo.
Thoughts....
The Grizzlies are a pretty good defensive team....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-28-2021, 03:56 PM   #40
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Going to stream my game vs Orlando around 5PM EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »