Home

NBA 2K21 "The Eccentric Edition" - Next-Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 "The Eccentric Edition" - Next-Gen Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2021, 11:30 PM   #441
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 "The Eccentric Edition" - Next-Gen Slider Set

Are you always working on the CelticLG version of the roster?
I play with the CelticLG roster and your cursors on the front page, I'm having fun, waiting for your release on the new ones
You can see my results on the dynasties page, seeing my results I should slightly increase the shooting percentages both on my part and the cpu, what do you think?

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 04-14-2021 at 12:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2021, 12:49 AM   #442
Pro

OVR: 5

This the first year I tried out your roster. Good god I've been missing out. The game plays wonderfully. Especially compared to default rosters. I'm actually having fun playing. Haven't really had fun in a few years. It plays great
Old 04-14-2021, 04:50 PM   #443
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

as said in the previous post I am using your sliders with the CelticLG roster, I made only small changes to my liking, my problem is the low percentages for both user and CPU, what do you recommend to change to increase the percentages a little for both?

this is my last game played

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 04-14-2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-14-2021, 06:34 PM   #444
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
as said in the previous post I am using your sliders with the CelticLG roster, I made only small changes to my liking, my problem is the low percentages for both user and CPU, what do you recommend to change to increase the percentages a little for both?

this is my last game played

It would depend on what changes you’ve made to the roster/sliders and the reasons for the low FG%.

Are open shots missing too often? Is it too hard to get open shots? Do you like how the offense and defense are playing, and the only issue is that shots are missing?

If you like everything and just think there are too many misses, increase the related shot success sliders by a few clicks. If the defense is too good, decrease on-ball defense and/or Lateral Quickness. If you have shot feedback on and see too many shots showing as contested when they’re not, decrease the Jump Shot Defense Strength (takeoff) setting.
Old 04-14-2021, 11:12 PM   #445
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
It would depend on what changes you’ve made to the roster/sliders and the reasons for the low FG%.

Are open shots missing too often? Is it too hard to get open shots? Do you like how the offense and defense are playing, and the only issue is that shots are missing?

If you like everything and just think there are too many misses, increase the related shot success sliders by a few clicks. If the defense is too good, decrease on-ball defense and/or Lateral Quickness. If you have shot feedback on and see too many shots showing as contested when they’re not, decrease the Jump Shot Defense Strength (takeoff) setting.

Can you post the sliders here please I would like to have it for ps4 thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #446
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The commission
Can you post the sliders here please I would like to have it for ps4 thank you

I don’t have a PS4 slider set and won’t be making one. My PS5 sliders are in the first post.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:24 PM   #447
Pro

OVR: 5

I been having a problem. Not with your roster but in general. Just wanted to see if you came across a solution. Star bigs getting ignored. Not all games. Embid and Jokic seem to get enough touches. Players like Porzingis and AD never get touches. I up their touches tendency. Make them the focus player. Make them the first scoring option. Add more plays for them. Up their iso tendency.

I keep playing test games and lakers continously ignore AD. I added more plays for him and the rest I wrote up top. I'm going crazy with this. They will not throw him the ball. I've had games where Embid got the ball over and over. No matter what I do lakers will not give AD the ball. I've had this problem with past 2ks also. Soooooo irritating.

Last edited by haloofduty; 04-16-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:20 PM   #448
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I don’t have a PS4 slider set and won’t be making one. My PS5 sliders are in the first post.

Ok bro no problem

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »