Home

Major fix for player movement/ gameplay

This is a discussion on Major fix for player movement/ gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-24-2019, 11:03 AM   #41
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Major fix for player movement/ gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
After the increase in game speed 2K do you think is good game speed at 60?
Yes because the player speed is dropped from 65 to 35
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 11:09 AM   #42
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

I haven't really noticed that. What I do notice is the movement of players without delay when performing acts like shooting ,blocking, passing and rebounding. I had a slider set at 70 speed and it was really fun, but a little to fast for sim gameplay. If you play on default HOF there is a force field like effect but with a game speed of 60 and changing user /cpu speed and acceleration it makes it more fluid and responsive.
Old 11-24-2019, 11:16 AM   #43
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Here is a 2k fun fact. When u start changing sliders , the movement gets altered as well. It is like there is a formula that alters the game to tie it into the default settings. So when you move a slider to one side or the other it modify’s something else to try to balance it out. This has been a 2k issues for many ,many years.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:13 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Here is a 2k fun fact. When u start changing sliders , the movement gets altered as well. It is like there is a formula that alters the game to tie it into the default settings. So when you move a slider to one side or the other it modify’s something else to try to balance it out. This has been a 2k issues for many ,many years.
And so is it useless to change the sliders ?
Old 11-24-2019, 01:42 PM   #45
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
And so is it useless to change the sliders ?
No. It means that it’s a puzzle. You have to move just enough so that your satisfied with the outcome. And every time u adjust a slider u have to keep altering the movement sliders or attribute sliders to get the right movement u want. Very time consuming and it doesn’t help knowing that 2k will mess it all up with an update .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 04:11 PM   #46
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

One more note. I never really set up sliders or play the game to get accurate stats . I look at game flow and the score. Does the cpu play smart? Is the game being fair to the point where I can’t do anything to keep up with CPU. Is there a fun factor involved? These are how I measure the gameplay. Having my players being responsive when a button is pressed is just as important to how players move around the court. This is why I like the 60 game speed. Especially on the HOF level.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:08 PM   #47
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I posted OP on PS4 under “Brooke2011 OS”

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-25-2019, 05:37 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
One more note. I never really set up sliders or play the game to get accurate stats . I look at game flow and the score. Does the cpu play smart? Is the game being fair to the point where I can’t do anything to keep up with CPU. Is there a fun factor involved? These are how I measure the gameplay. Having my players being responsive when a button is pressed is just as important to how players move around the court. This is why I like the 60 game speed. Especially on the HOF level.
That said, do you get accurate stats? I'm on my annual hunt for the best slider set to use in MyLeague. I basically bounce around these forums until I find a set that works best for me. Most recently I've been using the community set and duce mentioned your set so I thought I'd see what's going on in your forum. The most realistic experience in MyLeague is what I'm after. Can that be achieved with your set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »