Home

Major fix for player movement/ gameplay

This is a discussion on Major fix for player movement/ gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-25-2019, 05:43 PM   #57
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Major fix for player movement/ gameplay

Yes couldn’t agree more. Nba2k’s park is just like MUT in Madden. these Gimmicks take away from the core gameplay and are allocating software memory that could be used for something better.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:47 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
^^ I feel the same. The defense is broken in this game. It's too easy to blowby the defender, and when you provide weakside help, to protect the rim on drives, players react too slow to the ball, and get there too late. Offensive rebounding bug is still there, player grabs 3 off boards, and scores on the 3rd one. Ridiculous.. On offense, it's I score, CPU scores. I take the same shots as CPU, theirs go in, mine don't. I hate those floaters that never seem to miss. In previous games, at least a few layups would pop out and miss. Not anymore. This game infuriates me to no end at times, to the point it's unplayable. 2K really needs to improve the defense in this game. They've had years to do it, and they just sit on their hands.
I feel ya brother. Seems every year it’s like this. I just make due with what’s at my disposal. I utilize slider sets and get ideas when I can because I’m a realistic gameplay nut. Loose balls and blocked shots go to the cpu all the time. There is always at least two times during the game when the cpu goes insane and cannot be stopped no matter what difficulty level is. I could type forever about all this cuz I got more but I’ll stop there.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:48 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Yes couldn’t agree more. Nba2k’s park is just like MUT in Madden. these Gimmicks take away from the core gameplay and are allocating software memory that could be used for something better.
Sadly it seems The Park is where most people who buy the game play at which is why they cater to them. The Park doesn't really represent the NBA at all. Those people want an unrealistic game. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think two seperate games are in order.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:22 PM   #60
Rookie

Bulls4life's Arena

Are you getting a realistic amount of fouls w/ these adjustments? I just play MYLeague with accurate rosters. I haven't even had 2k since ’17 and was frustrated with it bc of how all the attention is going toward the online/MYPlayer crowd. I just want a realistic NBA simulation. Those other things are fine just not my groove.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:05 PM   #61
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls4life
Are you getting a realistic amount of fouls w/ these adjustments? I just play MYLeague with accurate rosters. I haven't even had 2k since ’17 and was frustrated with it bc of how all the attention is going toward the online/MYPlayer crowd. I just want a realistic NBA simulation. Those other things are fine just not my groove.
I play 6 minute quarters. So I feel I’m seeing a good amount.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 11:51 PM   #62
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Just played 2 games with the updated set.
Not good for me.
Both teams shot right around 60% both games.
The CPU is now hitting way too many 3’s. Making over 50% both games.
It’s way to easy to blow by your many and the defense is nonexistent for both teams. My cpu controlled defenders constantly left their men wide open all over the court.
So disappointing. I hadn’t played for about 5 days and they have ruined the game.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:56 AM   #63
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Yeah I have no idea what 2k did to speed of the game. So disappointing to have it play so well and have them mess it up. That is why as of now I have disconnected from the internet. Still working on it but there are so many variables
Old 11-27-2019, 08:42 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Sadly it seems The Park is where most people who buy the game play at which is why they cater to them. The Park doesn't really represent the NBA at all. Those people want an unrealistic game. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think two seperate games are in order.
Been saying this for the longest, they really should split the game.

www.blaksmarshall.com | Social Media @blaksmarshall

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »