Home

NBA 2K20 Foul/Sliders Archive

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Foul/Sliders Archive within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2019, 07:18 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K20 Foul/Sliders Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmac
All due respect Dev what’s the point of posting these vids for the community of you’re not going to share your solutions?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
easy man!!!
give him some time to perform a good set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 08:05 AM   #42
Pro

JoFri's Arena

OVR: 0

There's a lot of trial and error in testing out the sliders to make the fouls worked to our expectations. I also see a lot of those fouls called in my gameplay, in my sliders. Unfortunately, it is far from what the community is striving for in terms of the frequency its getting in a gameplay per 11 or 12 min-quarter. But for me, I thought the frequencies are fine for me and I even got animations of the cpu stripping the ball away from my layup without a foul call. Thats was rare!

There are some awesome tips on what and how the sliders are set. As a community, I urge u to try out the different combinations and post yor test outcomes no matter how small the incremental can be.

I'm sure Dev will do his part when he's ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2019, 08:39 AM   #43
Pro

sandmac's Arena

OVR: 3

Let’s be clear - I’m not asking for a slider set. That’s not the point of this thread. The idea is to share findings so others can explore and we can get there together. I’ve contributed observations here and others have as well. That’s the original idea of this thread.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:30 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmac
Let’s be clear - I’m not asking for a slider set. That’s not the point of this thread. The idea is to share findings so others can explore and we can get there together. I’ve contributed observations here and others have as well. That’s the original idea of this thread.

ok, but if he never said he didn't want to share his concepts, then we can't say anything yet, it wasn't already time to say that

be patient, we wait a little and we hope that he has found a good way to solve the problem, maybe in reality they are only sporadic fouls saved rarely and so he is still working on it, and find it useless to bring something back here

btw he is one of the guy that share is test the most! also in other 3d!

let's stay constructive!

Last edited by penny80; 10-11-2019 at 04:34 AM.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:01 PM   #45
Banned

hoopsfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri
There's a lot of trial and error in testing out the sliders to make the fouls worked to our expectations. I also see a lot of those fouls called in my gameplay, in my sliders. Unfortunately, it is far from what the community is striving for in terms of the frequency its getting in a gameplay per 11 or 12 min-quarter. But for me, I thought the frequencies are fine for me and I even got animations of the cpu stripping the ball away from my layup without a foul call. Thats was rare!

There are some awesome tips on what and how the sliders are set. As a community, I urge u to try out the different combinations and post yor test outcomes no matter how small the incremental can be.

I'm sure Dev will do his part when he's ready.

What are those "lot of fouls" you are seeing in your set? Because I know that he and several others here said that the real goal was to see consistent jumpshot fouls and charges/blocking fouls...the emphasis were put on those specifically though it looks to me that he added bonus clips in the last videos he posted. Not reaching fouls and fouls inside, as those are easy to get, and they are not the issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #46
a goat

duce's Arena

Anyone tried super low Defensive Consistency for more fouls? I'm at 15 right now. trying to keep takeoff and gather def low to force need to jump for contact.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:21 AM   #47
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsfan
What are those "lot of fouls" you are seeing in your set? Because I know that he and several others here said that the real goal was to see consistent jumpshot fouls and charges/blocking fouls...the emphasis were put on those specifically though it looks to me that he added bonus clips in the last videos he posted. Not reaching fouls and fouls inside, as those are easy to get, and they are not the issues.

Perform a hop step. CPU CJ reach-in.
https://youtu.be/-qESVKPvy6I

Shooting foul by CPU Nurkic
https://youtu.be/h7ZIXNFZZKs

Shooting Foul By User Capela (late on close-out)
https://youtu.be/IivY3kLRRqM

Shooting Foul By User Nene (late on close-out)
https://youtu.be/oK0KuTMGWPA

Loose Ball Foul By User (AI) PJ Tucker
https://youtu.be/WCyo3OFNjpk

Charging Foul By CPU Malik Monk
https://youtu.be/cdsPreLOlR8

Charging Foul By User Westbrook
https://youtu.be/-tEpM7rBEr0

I'll like 2 clarify that I'm not getting the charging calls consistently. For jump shooting fouls I also not getting frequently from the CPU. As a user I had a few bcos I usually jump to contest shot.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:00 PM   #48
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Anyone know how to reduce flagrants? Draymond gets like 1 per game. Is it the Hard Foul tendency? I’ve been skeptical because DLo is 99 there and Draymond is 70, so why is it always Draymond with the flagrants?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »