Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2019, 02:36 AM   #49
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

I tried your cursors and I liked them, it was a game pulled to the end and was lost on the siren wire with a Rubio triple.
I played in a testing mylegue
Shooting times user timing
I was the Clippers

In this game there are few CPU turnovers
Also missing some free CPU shots
Sorry for my English

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2019, 07:05 AM   #50
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Shot timing, it's really important to find a balance, so it doesn't become too easy
I would say try increasing Off Consistency by 5-10. It'll help guys get hot but there are alot of factors in getting "good shots".

I've been getting a consistent 40-50% for my games with only a couple against bad teams that I've gotten "hot"

Sent from my PH-1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-08-2019, 07:08 AM   #51
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
I would say try increasing Off Consistency by 5-10. It'll help guys get hot but there are alot of factors in getting "good shots".

I've been getting a consistent 40-50% for my games with only a couple against bad teams that I've gotten "hot"

I'll play one more game, it was only one game after all.

Poslano sa mog POCOPHONE F1 koristeći Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 07:12 AM   #52
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
I tried your cursors and I liked them, it was a game pulled to the end and was lost on the siren wire with a Rubio triple.
I played in a testing mylegue
Shooting times user timing
I was the Clippers

In this game there are few CPU turnovers
Also missing some free CPU shots
Sorry for my English

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Nice, I've been trying a couple things like decreasing blocking and putting Shooting Fouls at 100 for User. Ive decreased the CPUs Attack tendency by 5 in hopes for more varied movement.

I'm really trying to get CPU foul shots up on default rosters, open to hearing theories/ideas. I think the set is pretty close to finished, just more community tests and a few good tweaks. The plan is to solidify it by opening night.

Thanks to everyone so far, let's keep it going!

Old 10-08-2019, 08:34 AM   #53
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
I'm really trying to get CPU foul shots up on default rosters, open to hearing theories/ideas. I think the set is pretty close to finished, just more community tests and a few good tweaks. The plan is to solidify it by opening night.
I'm not using your sliders but I'm experimenting on my own starting from SUPERSTAR. I'm getting a lot of fouls with all foul sliders maxed out, all defensive sliders on the 70/80 range and HELP DEFENSE STRENGTH at 100. Maybe I have CONTEST SHOT at 60, but the defensive sliders made a huge difference for me. Starting from DRIVING CONTACT SHOT FREQUENCY I have 70 - 70 - 70 - 80 - 70 - 80. Still working on them, tried yesterday with success, one team shot 24 and the other 32. The rest is all on default, tendencies too (all at 50 - GSW shot A LOT of 3s). I only touched (not much) shot success, pass accuracy, ball security, stealing and blocking, so stuff not apparently related to fouls.

I come from the "minor changes" philosophy, but I WANT more fouls, every year! I also had my first in game injury in 15 played games! Lucky day...

I suggest you start from default SUPERSTAR and touch only the sliders I told you and see what's different. I have to play more games with them, so don't take it as a solid statement.

EDIT: as usual we are talking about shooting fouls that always make 90% of the total. Other fouls are almost non existent unfortunately. You can put ATTEMPT STEALS at high numbers and REACHING FOULS at max to have something different

Last edited by Cesco; 10-08-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:39 PM   #54
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I'm not using your sliders but I'm experimenting on my own starting from SUPERSTAR. I'm getting a lot of fouls with all foul sliders maxed out, all defensive sliders on the 70/80 range and HELP DEFENSE STRENGTH at 100. Maybe I have CONTEST SHOT at 60, but the defensive sliders made a huge difference for me. Starting from DRIVING CONTACT SHOT FREQUENCY I have 70 - 70 - 70 - 80 - 70 - 80. Still working on them, tried yesterday with success, one team shot 24 and the other 32. The rest is all on default, tendencies too (all at 50 - GSW shot A LOT of 3s). I only touched (not much) shot success, pass accuracy, ball security, stealing and blocking, so stuff not apparently related to fouls.

I come from the "minor changes" philosophy, but I WANT more fouls, every year! I also had my first in game injury in 15 played games! Lucky day...

I suggest you start from default SUPERSTAR and touch only the sliders I told you and see what's different. I have to play more games with them, so don't take it as a solid statement.

EDIT: as usual we are talking about shooting fouls that always make 90% of the total. Other fouls are almost non existent unfortunately. You can put ATTEMPT STEALS at high numbers and REACHING FOULS at max to have something different
Good info. Maybe we think similarly how the sliders work. also might check out that durability slider soon.

I have both Contact Frequencies and Help Defense in the 90s-100 for both user and CPU.

My understanding of Layup and Jump Shot defense strength sliders is that they change how effective the defense is. I've tried to reduce this effectiveness for user defense to encourage having to challenge shots more. I felt when user defense (CPU strength sliders) was in the 70s I could more effectively play interior defense without fouling. I see situations where I would see a foul in the NBA not called on 2k, most particularly when closing out hard on shooters.

I get a decent amount of reach in, illegal screens and the occasional loose ball foul. I get most games about 15-25 FTs from CPU.

I may need to try using a Superstar base. Is your set uploaded?

Old 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 1

there was an update today in order to add some statement jerseys but also to modify a little bit the gameplay I think...

in fact, as usual, I made my warriors vs rockets game in order to test and now 2 issues appear:

- driving runs to the basket from PG and SG are juste horrible right now, they even don't want to pass the ball to someone else.

- resulting in the second issue, in my game westbrook almost did everything. and without kidding, maybe 1-2 shots harden, one capela, one gordon and one tucker...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #56
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
there was an update today in order to add some statement jerseys but also to modify a little bit the gameplay I think...

in fact, as usual, I made my warriors vs rockets game in order to test and now 2 issues appear:

- driving runs to the basket from PG and SG are juste horrible right now, they even don't want to pass the ball to someone else.

- resulting in the second issue, in my game westbrook almost did everything. and without kidding, maybe 1-2 shots harden, one capela, one gordon and one tucker...
Gotta test it out definitely.

I'll post an update today with a slight decrease in attack tendency, however the rockets are a particular "pick your poison" team requiring pre-rotate and some team sagging. Was Steph guarding Westbrook?

Also, you're saying CPU driving is horrible right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »