Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

well I think I'm playing on a slow but disruptive pace.

I like to start slowly, to move the ball to my teamates on the 3pt line, sometime to the post. Like to keep my position in order to see what the auto play proposes (no custom playbook).
Sometimes, it gives open shot opportunities and sometimes, it's just a big mess.
On some runs, I like to play only with my PG, to start dribbling, making 1-2 passes and again to the PG that will drive to the rim and force the foul.

In fact, I have a playstyle like golden state and I like to play like them.

about the defensive setting, I let everything by default, no change.

also did a test that is quite curious, if you have the opportunity, please try shadymikegaming sliders (he didn't post them yet on OP but I think he will do it next month https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopi...f=254&t=108070)

the offensive awarness is totally at the opposite than yours and even with that, cpu plays smartly. Maybe that could help against the superstar players
Old 10-17-2019, 07:53 PM   #90
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
well I think I'm playing on a slow but disruptive pace.

I like to start slowly, to move the ball to my teamates on the 3pt line, sometime to the post. Like to keep my position in order to see what the auto play proposes (no custom playbook).
Sometimes, it gives open shot opportunities and sometimes, it's just a big mess.
On some runs, I like to play only with my PG, to start dribbling, making 1-2 passes and again to the PG that will drive to the rim and force the foul.

In fact, I have a playstyle like golden state and I like to play like them.

about the defensive setting, I let everything by default, no change.

also did a test that is quite curious, if you have the opportunity, please try shadymikegaming sliders (he didn't post them yet on OP but I think he will do it next month https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopi...f=254&t=108070)

the offensive awarness is totally at the opposite than yours and even with that, cpu plays smartly. Maybe that could help against the superstar players
Gotcha. I def look at shadymike's sliders. His explanations on Youtube have helped alot. Gotta give the current set a try.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:56 PM   #91
Rookie

Hey Duce quick question I’m playing using these sliders. On the 2k veiw, is that fine or should these slides be used on another veiw, only problem I’m having now is the frantic pace sometimes of the point guards coming up and jacking up threes....and the game speed and pace is a lil frantic at times but in today’s nba the games are faster and the pace is inconsistent at times so I’m really fine with that, but any way I can help get these close to authentic as possible I’ll be willing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 06:15 AM   #92
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beewee
Hey Duce quick question I’m playing using these sliders. On the 2k veiw, is that fine or should these slides be used on another veiw, only problem I’m having now is the frantic pace sometimes of the point guards coming up and jacking up threes....and the game speed and pace is a lil frantic at times but in today’s nba the games are faster and the pace is inconsistent at times so I’m really fine with that, but any way I can help get these close to authentic as possible I’ll be willing
I play on 2k view.
I'm not a huge fan of jacking up threes (especially off the dribble), but lowering it back down to 45 feels like the players pass up 3s and take long mid-range shots. Even at 50 it feels like they jack up a few too many.

I'll be testing with backdoor cuts down to about 30 to see if they start to run more plays.

If you'd like to test some changes, I would say look at those two values (3pt tendency and backdoor cuts) first.

If the pace is too frantic, lower hustle for both sides. As you said, I also àm fine with the pace now, but I could see it benefiting other areas if it was slightly slower.

Sent from my PH-1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-18-2019, 07:07 AM   #93
Pro

OVR: 1

Duce, did you get the opportunity to test shadymike's sliders?

What are your feedbacks?
Old 10-18-2019, 08:02 AM   #94
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:

What are your feedbacks?
Trying em for the first time now. I like this set a lot

Last edited by duce; 10-18-2019 at 08:25 AM.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:59 AM   #95
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:

What are your feedbacks?
They are the ones I use right now, I like what I see because I believe it is closer to the real nba.
I'm not good with sliders but I think the players get tired very little and I think we need to work on endurance and fatigue

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 10:35 AM   #96
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
They are the ones I use right now, I like what I see because I believe it is closer to the real nba.
I'm not good with sliders but I think the players get tired very little and I think we need to work on endurance and fatigue

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yes, I only got a half in. Didn't see much issue with rotations but I noticed players seem like they have a good amount of energy.

Player movement felt great, teams ran the full play out it seemed. I'm gonna see how I can implement some of those offense attributes/tendencies.

I liked how players generally sagged off on Auto instead of playing super tight on everyone.

I made sure to play on Real FG% and the right shots seemed to fall so no issue there. All around seems like a great challenging set, I'll be testing it more before getting to a final set.

Sent from my PH-1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »