Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2019, 12:10 PM   #97
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

I tried ShadyMike's sliders and I gotta say, they are my favorite, I think CPU offensive rebounding needs to be reduced tho, but overall, felt great, and challenging.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:07 PM   #98
a goat

duce's Arena

After a couple games with ShadyMike's, I'm going to try mixing the two. I'm a big fan of how the CPU offense orchestrates itself on his set.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:24 AM   #99
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
After a couple games with ShadyMike's, I'm going to try mixing the two. I'm a big fan of how the CPU offense orchestrates itself on his set.

Looking forward to this! This thread turned me on to ShadyMike’s and it really is special. The only things that I completely don’t get are the very generous stamina/fatigue and all the speed/movement-related sliders, incl. the 45 game speed. I know he mentions proper animations but it’s just too sluggish, so I boosted speed/movement, nerfed stamina/fatigue, and tweaked a few other things to get something I really dig, but I’m very excited to see what you come up with!

Nintendo Switch (nickname: vetmin)
NBA 2k20 v. 1.03 (latest on Switch)
Old 10-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetmin
Looking forward to this! This thread turned me on to ShadyMike’s and it really is special. The only things that I completely don’t get are the very generous stamina/fatigue and all the speed/movement-related sliders, incl. the 45 game speed. I know he mentions proper animations but it’s just too sluggish, so I boosted speed/movement, nerfed stamina/fatigue, and tweaked a few other things to get something I really dig, but I’m very excited to see what you come up with!

Nintendo Switch (nickname: vetmin)
NBA 2k20 v. 1.03 (latest on Switch)
X2, I'm anxiously waiting as well! I feel like the CPU offense plays way better than anything else I've seen. I was getting tired of constant drives to the hoop.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:50 AM   #101
a goat

duce's Arena

An update:
The plan is to have a set update for today but it most likely won't be final. I prefer sharing each update rather than waiting for perfection as it's allowed more people to share their experience and input.

Furthermore, I still have to test out user v user games, preferably in an online setting. I'll need PS4 players for that, but will post more on that in the Online section of the forum.

Lastly, just as a reminder, this set's goal is allow you to play however you want (on/off ball D, plays or constant pick and roll, cherry picking, etc. ) while giving you realistic results (i.e. balanced pros and cons to your actions). I'm a simhead and I think basketball is best as a matchup of styles.

Look out for an update later tonight.

Thanks

Sent from my PH-1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 08:05 AM   #102
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
An update:
The plan is to have a set update for today but it most likely won't be final. I prefer sharing each update rather than waiting for perfection as it's allowed more people to share their experience and input.

Furthermore, I still have to test out user v user games, preferably in an online setting. I'll need PS4 players for that, but will post more on that in the Online section of the forum.

Lastly, just as a reminder, this set's goal is allow you to play however you want (on/off ball D, plays or constant pick and roll, cherry picking, etc. ) while giving you realistic results (i.e. balanced pros and cons to your actions). I'm a simhead and I think basketball is best as a matchup of styles.

Look out for an update later tonight.

Thanks

You are using shadymike cursors as a base or they are your personal ones

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2019, 10:20 AM   #103
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
You are using shadymike cursors as a base or they are your personal ones

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm using mine as a base and implementing his CPU offense.

Old 10-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #104
Pro

OVR: 3

Really liking Shadys sliders but still for the life of me can’t get the CPU to draw fouls when attacking the basket at a reasonable clip. Played the Lakers in the playoffs and LeBron would get to the line 2-3 times per game.

Anyone find out the secret sauce for this? I wonder if it has something to do with the body up sensitivity or a different slider than the foul frequency. I also think the tendency sliders have something to do with it. While the CPU is shooting more threes now, they also pull up from mid range all the time when wide open, but when there’s a wide open lane as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »