Home

Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

This is a discussion on Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2018, 01:10 AM   #41
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserx13
Any idea on what to expect with progression on physical attributes? Will a top draftee with a 90+ POT experience any increase in speed, acceleration, and vertical?

I noticed that in the historical draft classes, real players have really low physical attributes when compared to their prime counterparts located in the stock roster.

For example, John Stockton comes in with a 73 speed as a rookie in the 1984 historical draft class. I believe that his maximum speed in the roster in his prime is in the 80's. I think with these progression sliders he wont come anywhere close to his prime physical attributes.

If the progression on physical attributes are low with these sliders, it might make sense to manually edit real players in each of the historical draft class.

Thoughts?
Physical progression is indeed slow with these sliders, so yes it would make sense to manually edit the draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:28 AM   #42

Barncore's Arena

V3 released.

A bunch of minor tweaks with progression/regression.

Tuned FA contracts. I felt like there was a bit of a hole in the middle between small contracts and big contracts, so i tried to fill that a bit. Potential means more too. Decreased the durability slider too. I like what i see but let me know any experiment results.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:58 AM   #43
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
V3 released.

A bunch of minor tweaks with progression/regression.

Tuned FA contracts. I felt like there was a bit of a hole in the middle between small contracts and big contracts, so i tried to fill that a bit. Potential means more too. Decreased the durability slider too. I like what i see but let me know any experiment results.
the problem I found when I use these sliders is that Antetokounmpo starts recession on the first offseason with just 24 years especially his athleticism, the rest, in general, looks great

do you have the intention to realese IN-SEASON TRAINING? are these slider worths?

thx for the work

Last edited by michdb8; 09-25-2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: fix
Old 09-25-2018, 10:16 AM   #44

Barncore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
the problem I found when I use these sliders is that Antetokounmpo starts recession on the first offseason with just 24 years especially his athleticism, the rest, in general, looks great

do you have the intention to realese IN-SEASON TRAINING? are these slider worths?

thx for the work
Are you saying he started regressing at 24 years old? That's not possible unless he got an injury during the season. Check his injury history in his profile.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #45
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Are you saying he started regressing at 24 years old? That's not possible unless he got an injury during the season. Check his injury history in his profile.
I sim the season and he didn't get injured I did that on two different my league and the same result I found heat 26, 27 years with 87 overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 01:46 PM   #46

Barncore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
I sim the season and he didn't get injured I did that on two different my league and the same result I found heat 26, 27 years with 87 overall.
Not sure man, that doesn't happen to me. What is his peak start and end on the roster you're using? Highly doubt it's the sliders that's making him regress at 24, it'd be some other variable
Old 09-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #47
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

These sliders should be good for MLO as well, right? I know MLO doesn't have in-season training, so the progression/regression will be a combination of how the player performs + age, etc.

I also wanted to know are the trades in a way fool proof? Since I want to use these for MLO, I was hoping the "Trade Finder" wouldn't have the CPU offering crazy deals. I tested them with the Grizz and did get some pretty good results, but saw the Jazz were including Gobert in a few offers for Gasol.

Thanks for your help on these!
Old 09-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #48

Barncore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmfia14
These sliders should be good for MLO as well, right? I know MLO doesn't have in-season training, so the progression/regression will be a combination of how the player performs + age, etc.

I also wanted to know are the trades in a way fool proof? Since I want to use these for MLO, I was hoping the "Trade Finder" wouldn't have the CPU offering crazy deals. I tested them with the Grizz and did get some pretty good results, but saw the Jazz were including Gobert in a few offers for Gasol.

Thanks for your help on these!
I haven't tested them for MLO yet, nor have i tested the trade tunings. Let me know how you go!

P.s. i think i recognise your name from old school NLSC. Yes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »