Home

Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

This is a discussion on Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-12-2018, 07:36 AM   #89
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I really like these progression and gameplay sliders so I made a version usin Mamba’s trade and contract sliders too, it’s on the PS4 called “MamBarnsey” under my PSN “israeli009”(007 was taken, shut up).

Anyways thanks for the great work, I use these as a base for editing shooting sliders too.
Just for the record, i did test my sliders in regards to contracts and i liked the results. I know my contract settings seem untouched because the first 3 are at 50, but they are intentional. I suggest you give them a try and see.

I think it's easy to overthink slider changes before checking out how the default settings are...
Old 10-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #90

Barncore's Arena

By the way guys, this roster (Attention To Detail, ps4) is fully compatible with my sliders, i fully endorse them: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oster-ps4.html
Old 10-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #91
Banned

OVR: 0

Hey man you and schnaidt need to collaborate and make something great for the entire community. Hes real close and seems you are too but instead of two different sets you guys should talk and figure out the perfect blend of the two to set us up for the best experience in myleague as possible. I mean bring mamba into it too. Yall 3 seem to be the one on the front end of these myleague sliders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Just for the record, i did test my sliders in regards to contracts and i liked the results. I know my contract settings seem untouched because the first 3 are at 50, but they are intentional. I suggest you give them a try and see.

I think it's easy to overthink slider changes before checking out how the default settings are...
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 07:51 AM   #92

Barncore's Arena

We kind of already are collabing bro! Shnaidt has contributed a lot of quality discussion here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I have 30 hours into testing the last 5 days.. And both my myleague sets last year and 2k17 have had 100 Difficulty and effects for chemistry ever year..

Morale i recommend a 95 diff and 85 effects.

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app
Nice. I had 100 and 100 for the chemistry ones too, and 53 for morale affects and 100 for morale difficulty. Those ones gave me better results than any other combos i've tried so far. Still not fully satisfied though so I'll try yours next chance i get!
Old 10-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #93
Banned

Quote:
We kind of already are collabing bro! Shnaidt has contributed a lot of quality discussion here.

Nice. I had 100 and 100 for the chemistry ones too, and 53 for morale affects and 100 for morale difficulty. Those ones gave me better results than any other combos i've tried so far. Still not fully satisfied though so I'll try yours next chance i get!
Yeah ive seen your interactions on the thread. I talk to schnaidt outside of the forum pretty much daily. I test his sliders for him (a lot less testing than he does thats for sure lol) and i like what im seeing. Ive also liked what i saw from what you have but theres definitely some blending between the two that could take place that would put this myleague experience over the edge.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:59 AM   #94

Barncore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
lol i havent posted it yet because its not ready....every single aspect is perfect except progression and regression...

I can get it pretty solid 5 years in with anywhere between 4-8 teams having cap space.... and maintaining around 60 players rated between 80-89

going forward 10 years i keep similar numbers...

hoooowever, my 1 hang up is lack of 90's...after 5 years i get anywhere between 10-13 90s..

10 years in im at 3....

im struggling trying to find a combo that allows more players to reach 90 ovr and yet not have the game get flooded with 80's.

that is my ONLY hiccup.
What draft classes are you using in your tests? User made or generated?
Old 10-12-2018, 08:04 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
What draft classes are you using in your tests? User made or generated?
Dont want to answer for him but just know the answer to the question. Generated draft class with that quality set to 44

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 08:13 AM   #96

Barncore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
Yeah ive seen your interactions on the thread. I talk to schnaidt outside of the forum pretty much daily. I test his sliders for him (a lot less testing than he does thats for sure lol) and i like what im seeing. Ive also liked what i saw from what you have but theres definitely some blending between the two that could take place that would put this myleague experience over the edge.
That's exciting. I'm sure a blend will produce a great result. Sounds like he has been putting in serious time! But i have no idea what his sliders settings even are so it's hard to know without testing for myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »