Home

unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement

This is a discussion on unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2018, 02:18 PM   #33
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
I haven't felt comfortable with releasing any new slider sets as I have been tweaking and testing...it might not be a fit for most. But yeah maybe I should. Some games are high and others are low. But yeah man, Brooke nailed it on the movement and speed.

I'm using your slider changes and game speed with a whole different slider set of my own. Not the old set.
Oh ok.... lol I plugged my sliders into your old set and it played awesome .... so kudos to you too my friend
Old 02-19-2018, 02:28 PM   #34
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
If it's kool with OP Brooke2011 (as it's his thread), I'd also like to see them...

Even if they're not "perfect", they'd (at the very least) give insight into general ballpark relationships, etc...

Those stats you posted, as well as your shot chart look pretty perfecto to me...

No that would be fine, I’d be interested to see as well .
Old 02-19-2018, 05:09 PM   #35
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
I haven't felt comfortable with releasing any new slider sets as I have been tweaking and testing...it might not be a fit for most. But yeah maybe I should. Some games are high and others are low. But yeah man, Brooke nailed it on the movement and speed.

I'm using your slider changes and game speed with a whole different slider set of my own. Not the old set.
it would be nice if you share your sliders and with brooke's movements a great job can come out

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2018, 05:52 PM   #36
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Man what the hell, these sliders are awesome, so simple, but so good. I wasn't really enjoying the gameplay lately because it wasn't really challenging and it was really easy for me but I tried these for the first time now and wow it was a fun game, close to the end.

I was playing with the Nuggets against the Jazz and Mitchell was crazy, so aggressive, his fg% wasn't really good but he almost took away the game from me when he hit 2 mid range shots in the last minute. I won 89-85, kind of a low scoring game, I guess you can't really score much in the Salt Lake City. Even though i scored just 89 points i had 6 guys with double digit points. Thank you very much man, you should spread these, i will suggest them whenever I can. I got to add that i was playing with KingGro's roster so it don't know if that affected it, probably did, but it's in a good way for sure
Old 02-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 9

So for someone like me that only plays cpu vs cpu, do I enter the sliders the same way or do I only adjust the cpu?
Old 02-19-2018, 09:58 PM   #38
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
So for someone like me that only plays cpu vs cpu, do I enter the sliders the same way or do I only adjust the cpu?
Hmm, don’t know. So you don’t control one side there is no bump on the cpu side. Maybe apply the values to both sides.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #39
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Good stats from up above the only issue I have not with the sliders or the movement I think it's a 2k issue is the easy blow by the defender especially in the paint....I play on superstar with custome sliders and getting to the rim is no problem at all...

I would hate to slow the game down but I might if I need to ..BTW your movement slider suggestion is on point and should be stickied to the front page!!!!

Great job !! We will just have to live with the easy blow by the defender I guess..
Old 02-20-2018, 02:17 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Devroyce, I'd suggest changing the movement sliders to this:

Speed with Ball (Max Rating): 70
Speed with Ball (Min Rating): 35
Acceleration with Ball (Max Rating): 67
Acceleration with Ball (Min Rating): 35
Speed without Ball (Max Rating): 70/65
Speed without Ball (Min Rating): 35/30
Acceleration without Ball (Max Rating): 67/62
Acceleration without Ball (Min Rating): 35/30

This ends up reflecting Brooke's initial set which starts on pro difficulty. Since you start on HoF, the min speed ratings change from 35 to 30. I like the movement feel when I first tested these using the suggested Pro settings. The other option would be to keep all those min rating movement sliders at 30 but make it 25 for the two without ball on the computer side. The idea being to just give a slight handicap to the cpu in those fast break situations. All in all this is probably pretty minor though.

I'm going to try your set in a bit here. You're on xbox right? So not using Gro's PS4 roster. I'm pretty set on using that over in PS4 world, so creates a bit more of a challenge finding sliders that really jive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »