Home

NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I've put in a ridiculous amount of hours testing since my last update, and I still can't quite get the CPU offensive tendencies down. It's infuriating!

However, my defense and turnover tweaks are just about set, so I WILL get those posted tonight after work. You guys shouldn't have to wait on EVERYTHING just because I can't get one aspect tweaked to my liking!
i am really intrested in using your sliders. I would greatly appreciate it if you could get those offensive tendencies down
Old 09-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 1

After playing a few games with the updated sliders, I'm back to holding teams to shooting percentages in the low 40's with the Kings. This includes capable offensive teams like the Twolves and Raptors.

doh.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:27 PM   #115
Rookie

i would also love to know is these sliders good for CPU vs CPU? real results?

I am a fan of simulation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 06:35 PM   #116
Rookie

Kings vs. CPU 76ers

37/91 41% | 38/104 37 % FG
11/29 38% | 7/25 28% 3PT
16/20 80% | 13/14 93% FT
65 | 60 REB
10 | 3 Turnovers

We won 101-96. Shooting percentages for CPU again way too low. Seems like CPU doesn't have enough players coming of of screens and such for open shots. A lot of three's taken by CPU in this last game were pointless runners, fadeaways, etc. when coverage on my part should have been much tighter. Shot selection really is lacking. The CPU literally didn't show signs it actually wanted to win in terms of the shots they took.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:59 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
For the most part, yes. But they haven't been fine tuned as of yet, which will definitely be improved once I get my next update posted.

Thanks for the kind words man. I only slave away at the game in hopes I make it more enjoyable for you guys!

I haven't uploaded it to 2K Share yet, but some others might have. I'll upload it when I post my next update
Ok then, will adjust the values manually as per updated slider on your first page. Keep ballin bro, thanks.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbmike
Kings vs. CPU 76ers

11/29 38% | 7/25 28% 3PT
16/20 80% | 13/14 93% FT
65 | 60 REB
10 | 3 Turnovers

We won 101-96. Shooting percentages for CPU again way too low. Seems like CPU doesn't have enough players coming of of screens and such for open shots. A lot of three's taken by CPU in this last game were pointless runners, fadeaways, etc. when coverage on my part should have been much tighter. Shot selection really is lacking. The CPU literally didn't show signs it actually wanted to win in terms of the shots they took.
Going to bump up CPU shooting percentages slightly to remedy how easy games are becoming (and perhaps tone rebounds down some). I will report back with my adjustments and their results.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:53 PM   #119
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbmike
Kings vs. CPU 76ers

11/29 38% | 7/25 28% 3PT
16/20 80% | 13/14 93% FT
65 | 60 REB
10 | 3 Turnovers

I'll try to get a suitable fix to tendencies posted while I work on tweaking them further. The default tendencies are just trash, unfortunately :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillasxtaee
i would also love to know is these sliders good for CPU vs CPU? real results?

I am a fan of simulation.

I would imagine they work well if you set the USER settings to the CPU values. I haven't tested that at all though so I'm not 100% sure!
Old 09-24-2017, 08:24 PM   #120
Pro

Good set. I had to turn the body up sens down to 0 it was really hindering players off ball movement. Im playing on position lock in myleague, so i really notice it. When i play the normal way i really noticed a lot of shot clock violations due to players being held down by contact when trying to get to spots off ball. This is suppose to happen to an extent yes, but even if i had the angle on a guy he would warp back into place. this meant no realistic looking back door cuts. screens were really jamming players up. Putting it to 0 solved a lot

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »