Home

NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-12-2019, 03:50 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

It's already 2019 bro still planning to make sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 11:32 PM   #842
Rookie

I think it’s time for sliders from you bro. The 2k slider community is in need. The slider selection is in a bad place and we need someone to come in and give us some good sliders!!!
Old 01-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #843
Rookie

Exactly i don't even play 2k anymore because there is no good slider
Old 01-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #844
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerKeima
Exactly i don't even play 2k anymore because there is no good slider

Trust me there are good sliders out there. Its not the sliders, its the game.

Schnaidt's are on pro level and Pokes are Superstar. And they are both very good slider sets. Also Ace's sliders are HOF so you also have a variety of difficulty levels.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:57 PM   #845
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Trust me there are good sliders out there. Its not the sliders, its the game.

Schnaidt's are on pro level and Pokes are Superstar. And they are both very good slider sets. Also Ace's sliders are HOF so you also have a variety of difficulty levels.

Every time I use Schnaits it’s way to easy! I win by 20-30 almost every game and you see the exact same ( ugly ) animations all the time.No disrespect to him or his hard work but they aren’t for me! I have used pokes as well but I see a lot of flaws while using his and not enough effort to fix it. Aces play a lot different if you don’t use the Celtic roster. I’ve used his sliders with the Celtic roster on ps4 and they are great , but Celtic isn’t on Xbox and the people that try to replicate it for Xbox can never amount to what he has done on ps4. I’ve even tried other sliders but they all copy each other and Basically play the same. . I want a slider set that can work with 2k roster and has a lot of effort put into them to at least make this game playable!

Last edited by Elderjustin9833; 01-25-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 02:10 PM   #846
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833
Every time I use Schnaits it’s way to easy! I win by 20-30 almost every game and you see the exact same ( ugly ) animations all the time.No disrespect to him or his hard work but they aren’t for me! I have used pokes as well but I see a lot of flaws while using his and not enough effort to fix it. Aces play a lot different if you don’t use the Celtic roster. I’ve used his sliders with the Celtic roster on ps4 and they are great , but Celtic isn’t on Xbox and the people that try to replicate it for Xbox can never amount to what he has done on ps4. I’ve even tried other sliders but they all copy each other and Basically play the same. . I want a slider set that can work with 2k roster and has a lot of effort put into them to at least make this game playable!
I agree with you, in fact I am waiting for youALREADYknow Roster on Xbox, he also matches his sliders to Roster

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2019, 02:51 PM   #847
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833

Maybe I should start testing and make a community set once again
Old 01-25-2019, 03:16 PM   #848
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Maybe I should start testing and make a community set once again
I think you should! If your willing to make a set that isn’t hall of fame ( which is cheese ) and our time into figuring the sliders out , I would 100 percent use them

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »