Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-14-2016, 10:43 AM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Not sure I can affect clutch shots specifically in any way, but more contested shots will go in AND more open shots will miss as well. That should help!
Sounds great! 2k should make a attribute for players regarding clutch just like nba live 16 would be a great addition i guess especially for those pull up shooter guys like irving etc. i feel like you can't really play him the way he does in real life.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:27 PM   #394
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronzeJames
Sounds great! 2k should make a attribute for players regarding clutch just like nba live 16 would be a great addition i guess especially for those pull up shooter guys like irving etc. i feel like you can't really play him the way he does in real life.

Clutch shots would be a nightmare to tune though, and gameplay-wise it's a lose-lose scenario. Either the "clutch" players make way too many clutch shots and its OP, or they don't make "enough" and it makes no difference.

I think we as a fan base need to admit that "clutch" is for the most part a figment of our imagination. It basically boils down to "good shooters make jump shots" instead of some "clutch gene". Hell, people labeled Lebron as a choker in the clutch and Kobe as a god in the clutch when the stats clearly showed Lebron with a significantly higher shooting percentage on game tying or winning shots than Kobe.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:11 PM   #395
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Only reason why ppl think Kobe is more clutch than LeBron is because Kobe isn't "afraid" to shoot when the game is on the line as opposed to LeBron being passive which is idiotic. LeBron clearly has more all around abilities thank Kobe so when the game is on the line, LeBron can use any of those abilities depending on what the game needs to be won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 08:15 AM   #396
Just started!

Hi guys
I am relatively new to the 2k series but i ve played a lot 2k16. Recently i discovered this forum and started to test some sliders(i ve played about six months with default settings). I have tested many sliders and i have to say that i don't like the high scoring games i ve seen with nearly all the sets. I play slow basketball and try to run the clock down and still i see the high scoring games. The 2 sets that i find best is eccentric and shady mike's. What settings should i alter to have more normal stats ? i lowered the shooting % and then the rebounds went high , since i am new and don't know very well the settings.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #397
Rookie

I'm going to cut myself i can't wait anymore :'( xD !
Old 08-20-2016, 07:21 PM   #398
Rookie

AllDayEveryDay24's Arena

where dey at 👀
Old 08-20-2016, 08:12 PM   #399
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

I hate posting when I make progress in here because I feel it just stokes the fire and makes everyone want the update even more haha, but last night was the best progress I've made to date.

A few more tweaks guys, I promise!
Old 08-29-2016, 08:30 AM   #400
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lmao bro you DO realize we have 18 days until you're gonna have to restart this entire cycle?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »