Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-09-2016, 02:04 PM   #377
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Anytime . Just trying to help. Tested ShadyMikes, and they were also great. But too high scoring, most likely due to Real %. Blocks were lower using his sliders, despite blocking setting of 60. I think hustle being at 100 may have an impact.

Being a slider guru must be tough. Hopefully you can settle with a Final Version soon, man.

Nope, his blocks are lower because of his game speed setting and defense strength sliders, for the most part. Having game speed lower makes the animations slower, so it takes longer for the defender to react and get in the way of the shot.

Game speed will be lowered soon for my sliders as well so that should fix a lot of problems

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 08-09-2016 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:15 PM   #378
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Im assuming youre still testing, hence the delay?
Old 08-10-2016, 02:43 AM   #379
MVP

OVR: 9

I've been using these sliders with a few modifications for my league for about a month now. I'm not using Embracethepace rosters though.

I'm assuming it's because I'm was playing against the CAVS, OKC, Spurs, and GSW:

I thinks this is a cheat for the CPU, a lot of unrealistic animations and the game not responding to my buttons at all or extremely delayed.

I will beat my defender off dribble or after a pump fake and my dribbler gets caught into bumping animations that pick the ball up even if there is no contact (happens 2-3 times a qtr).

Passing is delayed, my players are playing BAD defense and not even apart of the offense standing around looking in the stands, lol.

Last edited by keshunleon; 08-10-2016 at 02:47 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:07 AM   #380
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0

Eccentric excuse Meat I'm out of town, but on the ps4 2kshare and updated?
Old 08-10-2016, 12:10 PM   #381
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Im assuming youre still testing, hence the delay?

Yea, plus work and family time have limited the amount of testing I can get in lately. The good news is two-fold:

1) The update is going to be KICK ***

And

2) NBA 2k17 is out in just over a month, so I will already be DEEP in testing-mode once I get my hands on a copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I've been using these sliders with a few modifications for my league for about a month now. I'm not using Embracethepace rosters though.

I'm assuming it's because I'm was playing against the CAVS, OKC, Spurs, and GSW:

I thinks this is a cheat for the CPU, a lot of unrealistic animations and the game not responding to my buttons at all or extremely delayed.

I will beat my defender off dribble or after a pump fake and my dribbler gets caught into bumping animations that pick the ball up even if there is no contact (happens 2-3 times a qtr).

Passing is delayed, my players are playing BAD defense and not even apart of the offense standing around looking in the stands, lol.

I'm not seeing any of these problems somehow, especially the "beating my defender off the dribble/pump fake" issue. I was actually working on ways to IMPROVE CPU on ball defense because I was getting around guys too easily.

What do you mean by "passes are delayed"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Eccentric excuse Meat I'm out of town, but on the ps4 2kshare and updated?

Yes they are!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #382
MVP

OVR: 9

I will press the pass button and it is delayed almost as if the game is allowing the defender to get in position for a tip or steal.

Some of the delays is from the CPU putting me into a bumping animation or bad dribble animation when there is no contact or for no reason.

I've also seen it when I drive to the hoop for a layup or dunk the player just keeps running under the basket.

I good though just seems to only happen when I play great teams.

Last edited by keshunleon; 08-10-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:12 AM   #383
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I will press the pass button and it is delayed almost as if the game is allowing the defender to get in position for a tip or steal.

Some of the delays is from the CPU putting me into a bumping animation or bad dribble animation when there is no contact or for no reason.

I've also seen it when I drive to the hoop for a layup or dunk the player just keeps running under the basket.

I good though just seems to only happen when I play great teams.

You're saying you go for a layup or dunk and player just keeps running instead? I have no idea how that can happen :/
Old 08-11-2016, 12:25 AM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sounds like your controller is busted kid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »