Home

NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-28-2015, 08:26 AM   #145
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

I was the Rockets. Ariza had a HUGE impact.

James Harden had to do a lot for us to get this. Lol the first half we couldn't get anything going in the paint and the Warriors were grabbing offensive rebounds and getting all kind of PIP. Second half we shut the paint down for them and they forced a lot of contested 3's. We also attacked the paint more and Harden and Terry found the open man when they had to. Beautiful game. I just feel like the CPU could play a tad bit smarter at times even though we were the team with the higher amount of turnovers lmao. Also, for these two teams, fast break points were a tad low. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 05-28-2015 at 08:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 05:27 PM   #146
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

That looks pretty good! CPU offense and fouls are two of the things I've been working on most, so those will get fixed in the update. I'm not sure what it is with Klay ALWAYS outplaying Curry, but I'm working on it.

I should be able to test for a few hours straight today so I'll see what kind of progress I can make. No timetable on the update, as it will happen whenever I have that "Eureka!" moment and everything comes together (which could be in the next hour or it could take a few days, you never know). Here's hoping it gets done today
Old 05-28-2015, 05:36 PM   #147
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
That looks pretty good! CPU offense and fouls are two of the things I've been working on most, so those will get fixed in the update. I'm not sure what it is with Klay ALWAYS outplaying Curry, but I'm working on it.

I should be able to test for a few hours straight today so I'll see what kind of progress I can make. No timetable on the update, as it will happen whenever I have that "Eureka!" moment and everything comes together (which could be in the next hour or it could take a few days, you never know). Here's hoping it gets done today

Lol yeah I looked at a few box scores in real life and Steph was like 9-18 meanwhile Klay was like 10-22 so I didn't mind that and hopefully it's today! S*** I'll do some testing for you. I finally got my day to myself.

Old 05-28-2015, 07:04 PM   #148
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lol yeah I looked at a few box scores in real life and Steph was like 9-18 meanwhile Klay was like 10-22 so I didn't mind that and hopefully it's today! S*** I'll do some testing for you. I finally got my day to myself.

I think I'm going to post an update to the BETA real quick, just to show some things I'm working on and get your (and other people's) opinion on it as well. It's coming together nicely and I'm trying out a few new things here and there to see what happens.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #149
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Bet. As soon as I see them, I'll plug them in and go to work. Any specific teams I should use to compare with what you see or doesn't matter?

Old 05-28-2015, 08:25 PM   #150
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

NEW BETA UPDATE!

Quite a few minor changes were made, and CPU Tendencies were also fine-tuned. I'm still experimenting with the Defense sliders, but everything else is getting pretty close to where I want it!

I'm trying to post a few videos, but for some reason my PS4 won't let me upload to DailyMotion? Once I get that figured out I'll post some videos in the first post.

Again, leave any and all feedback guys and let me know what you like/dislike about the set!
Old 05-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #151
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

I'm the Lakers. Lol either the Wolves are extra horrible or my stick skills are superb. Lol everything felt good with the exception of our 3 pt success. And this fool Rubio was putting up 3's like a mad man.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 10:48 PM   #152
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Well the Wolves are awful... Haha but I actually put up the wrong Tendencies in my first update, so I edited it real quick to change that. I think you played with those first edits, so try playing with the ones that are posted now!

As for 3 point shooting, see if you're still shooting that well in your next game. If so, simply drop User 3pt success by 1 and you should be good!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »