Home

NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #129
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Thumbs up Re: NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Quoted for truth. This post almost needs to be stickied in the sliders forum. There are games (in real life) that are horrendous and there are others where it resembles an all star game with high FG percentages, highlight plays and lackluster defense. And then there is the median, which some expect all the time.

Just inquiring, have you made any adjustments to tendencies. In my opinion, you have done a dam good job but I just want to make sure they are dialed in before I start a MyLeague this evening.

Also, how do you feel about putting quickness at 100 with an alternate roster like Hype & DC's? I've played two games with the quickness at 100 and speed for User at 52 and 48 for CPU. Fluid and GREAT ball movement with alternate roster but with the default roster, it is a jittery mess.

Lastly, what does the hustle tendency change?

Thanks again for your work man
I AM tweaking tendencies, but I still haven't found anything that I'm confident with. I have found out some interesting things, but getting the right balance is still a challenge. If you like the tendencies I have right now (which are great), then definitely start up your MyLeague and then, when I post an update, just go into a quickmatch and see if you like the new ones better or not!

I haven't used any alternate rosters yet, so I'm not sure. Quickness at 100 sounds good in theory, until you realize all the sliding around and you find out you can make Andrew Bogut outrun Usain Bolt by moving left to right

Maybe the custom roster fixes that problem, but I doubt it. Universal quickness at 100 makes everyone able to change directions way to fast, including slow big men :/
Old 05-21-2015, 03:16 PM   #130
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k15 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I AM tweaking tendencies, but I still haven't found anything that I'm confident with. I have found out some interesting things, but getting the right balance is still a challenge. If you like the tendencies I have right now (which are great), then definitely start up your MyLeague and then, when I post an update, just go into a quickmatch and see if you like the new ones better or not!

I haven't used any alternate rosters yet, so I'm not sure. Quickness at 100 sounds good in theory, until you realize all the sliding around and you find out you can make Andrew Bogut outrun Usain Bolt by moving left to right

Maybe the custom roster fixes that problem, but I doubt it. Universal quickness at 100 makes everyone able to change directions way to fast, including slow big men :/
Understood man. I'll start a season with my Lake show this evening then!

Good point. I noticed that a bit during fast break exchanges and mismatches... I am going to dial back the quickness this evening and see what I think with your edits

Can you tell me more about the hustle slider?
Old 05-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #131
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Understood man. I'll start a season with my Lake show this evening then!

Good point. I noticed that a bit during fast break exchanges and mismatches... I am going to dial back the quickness this evening and see what I think with your edits

Can you tell me more about the hustle slider?
Oh yea, I forgot to comment on that! I haven't done any extensive testing with it, but I know that Hustle makes players go after loose balls faster and just be generally more aware of loose ball situations, instead of just standing around like idiots with it at default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #132
Pro

Quote:
Oh yea, I forgot to comment on that! I haven't done any extensive testing with it, but I know that Hustle makes players go after loose balls faster and just be generally more aware of loose ball situations, instead of just standing around like idiots with it at default.
It's all good man. Since you said that, I am going to go with your slider edits for hustle and crank it to 100 and adjust quickness right now. I think I'll do Lakers vs. warriors...........this might get ugly.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:40 PM   #133
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
It's all good man. Since you said that, I am going to go with your slider edits for hustle and crank it to 100 and adjust quickness right now. I think I'll do Lakers vs. warriors...........this might get ugly.
Just did a game with Hustle at 0. VERY little difference when it came to loose ball situations, and all other aspects of gameplay seemed unaffected. It's only my first test, but Hustle seems pretty worthless. Might just leave it at 50 or something.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:49 PM   #134
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Just did a game with Hustle at 0. VERY little difference when it came to loose ball situations, and all other aspects of gameplay seemed unaffected. It's only my first test, but Hustle seems pretty worthless. Might just leave it at 50 or something.
could you give us an alternate sliders for real %, i hate shot timing, and i know your sliders are great
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 05-22-2015, 12:54 PM   #135
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Played as the Wizards. Lol I caught up a few times but just couldn't finish at the rim smh. And for some reason, Korver is a lockdown defender. Lol other than that I had fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #136
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Looking pretty good! I still gotta increase fouls it seems..

I'm away for the weekend, but I'll be back to testing on Monday!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »