Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2014, 11:05 PM   #65
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

You should post these on the first page poke! But with the chemistry slider, i like them but havent you noticed that when you sign a free agent it can drastically change and take off 2-3 overall points from all of your players

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 11:33 PM   #66
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
You should post these on the first page poke! But with the chemistry slider, i like them but havent you noticed that when you sign a free agent it can drastically change and take off 2-3 overall points from all of your players
Lol, I took a hit after my first game without signing a FA (all the teams did as well though). I like a challenge so it really doesn't bother me that much. Plus 2K overrates most of the players anyway so a little hit wont hurt. Also, there are other factors that can raise them so it will balance out in the end. If, not I'll make adjustments as I go to whatever seems to not be working.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:08 AM   #67
MVP

lareka's Arena

Poke I have tested the sliders in the weekend. Played 3 games with Denver ( i got back to playing with them, couldn't resist the temptation ). Won against the Kings, Raptors and the Bulls to improve to 4-3, winning record.

I have captured screenshots for each game. I didn't have time to transfer it to my computer yet, i will do it today and post them here tomorrow ( stats )

I have switched to a more conventional line-up with Lawson, Afflalo, Chandler, Faried and Gallinari. Gallinari is at Center ( it's crazy ) but Faried clears the boards often and it doesn't give me a lot of problem. I played against the Bulls and it was mostly fine - although they had a lot of offensive rebounds, i was able to protect the rim -. Gallinari at 5 is tremendeous offensively. He brings centers out of the paint, creating space for Lawson and other guys to drive. Plus, pick and pop with Gallinari is a terrific weapon. They usually bring help to Lawson's drive and leave Gallinari open from 3 pt line.

My previous crazy line-up didn't work well: Foye at 2, Afflalo at 3, Chandler, Gallinari inside. It was too perimeter oriented and i was one and done offensively most of the time as I couldn't get litereally any offensive rebounds with those guys.

Your superstar sliders are excellent. It's more fun than the HOF Sliders.

When I was playing at HOF difficulty, I was trying to find exploits to score. Because the AI was doing that. I kept my eye on the scoreboard a lot at HOF. With superstar, it's more natural. You can be in the driving seat if you really play well. With HOF, that wasn't the case most of the time.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #68
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
Poke I have tested the sliders in the weekend. Played 3 games with Denver ( i got back to playing with them, couldn't resist the temptation ). Won against the Kings, Raptors and the Bulls to improve to 4-3, winning record.

I have captured screenshots for each game. I didn't have time to transfer it to my computer yet, i will do it today and post them here tomorrow ( stats )

I have switched to a more conventional line-up with Lawson, Afflalo, Chandler, Faried and Gallinari. Gallinari is at Center ( it's crazy ) but Faried clears the boards often and it doesn't give me a lot of problem. I played against the Bulls and it was mostly fine - although they had a lot of offensive rebounds, i was able to protect the rim -. Gallinari at 5 is tremendeous offensively. He brings centers out of the paint, creating space for Lawson and other guys to drive. Plus, pick and pop with Gallinari is a terrific weapon. They usually bring help to Lawson's drive and leave Gallinari open from 3 pt line.

My previous crazy line-up didn't work well: Foye at 2, Afflalo at 3, Chandler, Gallinari inside. It was too perimeter oriented and i was one and done offensively most of the time as I couldn't get litereally any offensive rebounds with those guys.

Your superstar sliders are excellent. It's more fun than the HOF Sliders.

When I was playing at HOF difficulty, I was trying to find exploits to score. Because the AI was doing that. I kept my eye on the scoreboard a lot at HOF. With superstar, it's more natural. You can be in the driving seat if you really play well. With HOF, that wasn't the case most of the time.

How are CPU blocks? I may need to raise it cause they aren't getting enough. I've already raised mid-range 1 point for the CPU. I haven't posted the change though as I'm still testing it.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #69
Rookie

Man I was having so many problems with the HOF.. They were completely unbeatable.. I'm glad I found these sliders I'm now going to start my new Mygm and by the looks of all of you guys comments this should be finally fun..
Old 12-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #70
Rookie

also what coaching setting do you guys use?.. you guys should also check out the PS4 "fictional draft class- create your own layer" by jpshua15.. very fun and interesting idea you guys might like
Old 12-01-2014, 06:21 PM   #71
MVP

Poke's Arena

I think I'm gonna set this game down for a while till after the patch. I just played the Bucks and we lost. That's not a problem. But what WAS a problem was that J. Parker didn't play the whole game. I thought ok maybe he got hurt in the 1st game. So after the game I go to injuries and he's not there. So I go to his player card and he didn't even play in the first game either. The game seems to be going purely based off of ratings. He's was touted as the most NBA ready prospect yet he's not even playing for the Bucks. Smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I think I'm gonna set this game down for a while till after the patch. I just played the Bucks and we lost. That's not a problem. But what WAS a problem was that J. Parker didn't play the whole game. I thought ok maybe he got hurt in the 1st game. So after the game I go to injuries and he's not there. So I go to his player card and he didn't even play in the first game either. The game seems to be going purely based off of ratings. He's was touted as the most NBA ready prospect yet he's not even playing for the Bucks. Smh
**** like that is unacceptable I don't pay 60 dollars for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »