Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #33
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
We might want to up the CPU shooting a hair.
Just played two games and the CPU shot 41 and 43 %.
Seth Curry struggled vs me shooting 3 for 18. Clay Thompson was 13-23 tho.
I won 99-92 as the Cavs in my season vs the Warriors.
How did you shoot? trying to figure out whether to raise it or accept that it is the sixers
Old 11-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #34
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I have been shooting right around 45% each games. The Warriors only shot 41% the sixes shot 38% I believe.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:30 PM   #35
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
We might want to up the CPU shooting a hair.
Just played two games and the CPU shot 41 and 43 %.
Seth Curry struggled vs me shooting 3 for 18. Clay Thompson was 13-23 tho.
I won 99-92 as the Cavs in my season vs the Warriors.
Could have been a bad shooting day for him, maybe he was fatigued from the game/'s before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #36
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
What do you think Poke? I fell apart in the 4th but it was a great game overall. I play with 2k view and change playcalling to auto, so that they ussualy run a play everytime and ussualy change my coach settings since that dictates what plays they run and i ussualy wont get into my "offensive groove" with a team till about the 5-7th game and get my minutes figured out. Turning the shot meter off really bites me in the butt so its going to take some time to get used to but i enjoyed the game.
Going off of both teams attempts you guys were putting up some shots lol. That's cool and all but sometimes you have to control the tempo of the game to reduce the other teams attempts which reduces their chances of making buckets. So you would have to use most of your shot clock. Also, the more turnovers you have that's possible less points for you and more for them. So be careful when passing and try to resist the passing to the open man who is across the court and swing the ball to him instead.

Closing out quarters is important too.

I don't use the 2K cam I use broadcast. You see less court but I like the way it looks but that's a personal preference.

I call my own plays but mainly only when I need a great shot. Usually I let my players freelance.

I do my own timeouts and subs.

The main thing is finding an identity and sticking to your game plan. Like are you going to be star centered, team centered, physical, slow paced, fast paced, basically whatever style suits your players and try to develop a system with that and use it to perfection.

If you like turn the shot meter on it's not a big deal. It's just distracting to me. It's like I'm trying to fill a meter instead of feeling for the players release point.

Last edited by Poke; 11-26-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:45 PM   #37
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

http://www.twitch.tv/raiderz4eva come watch me play! i realized that the GM is just broken, and if its ridiculous. New My league with the bucks with these sliders! Come watch!
Old 11-26-2014, 03:55 PM   #38
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Going off of both teams attempts you guys were putting up some shots lol. That's cool and all but sometimes you have to control the tempo of the game to reduce the other teams attempts which reduces their chances of making buckets. So you would have to use most of your shot clock. Also, the more turnovers you have that's possible less points for you and more for them. So be careful when passing and try to resist the passing to the open man who is across the court and swing the ball to him instead.

I don't use the 2K cam I use broadcast. You see less court but I like the way it looks but that's a personal preference.

I call my own plays but mainly only when I need a great shot. Usually I let my players freelance.

The main thing is finding an identity and sticking to your game plan. Like are you going to be star centered, team centered, physical, slow paced, fast paced, basically whatever style suits your players and try to develop a system with that and use it to perfection.

If you like turn the shot meter on it's not a big deal. It's just distracting to me. It's like I'm trying to fill a meter instead of feeling for the players release point.
Ok i will switch to broadcast, i run free lance off if i see someone else open and what not, but ill try it out! Twitch is taking a poop on me right now, hopefully it fixes it, i really enjoy these sliders!
Old 11-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #39
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke

Wow! U play the exact same way I do.
Everything u mention is just how I play.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:03 PM   #40
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

i think the percentages need to be slightly upped, what do you guys think? and do you guys use your own playbook by any chance? I do enjoy the broadcast view, do you use default? i noticed my pg getting lost when i brought him back to defend, and if i brought him up too far, kemba would blow by me.

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 11-26-2014 at 05:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »