Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-26-2014, 01:55 AM   #17
Rookie

DENCIO's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

I'll give it a try for this sir
Old 11-26-2014, 03:22 AM   #18
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0

I switched to your Superstar Sliders Poke, i think it's better than the HOF one. The HOF sliders are fine but the problem is the AI's cheating @ HOF and extreme difficulty level. I have tested these sliders 1 game playing with Denver. It resulted well for me. The game was very balanced and realistic. I blew a 10+ point lead in last 2 mins against T'Wolves with Denver but it was my fault. I definitely fell in love with 3 pointers and they killed me.

I'm playing a crazy 5 in Denver: Lawson-Foye-Afflalo-Chandler-Gallinari.

It's fun offensively but I gotta control jacking up threes with all of these guys. Picks are a lot of fun. The opp. defense can't risk Lawson going to the rim so the big guy rolls to him which opens either Chandler or Gallinari who are potent from 3 pt line. If they let Lawson go to the rim and bring help with other guys, that means Foye or Afflalo is open for a jumper. Very fun.

But they kill me on the boards and defensively no rim protection what so ever...

Still Don Nelson would've been proud of this starting 5
Old 11-26-2014, 04:24 AM   #19
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I switched to your Superstar Sliders Poke, i think it's better than the HOF one. The HOF sliders are fine but the problem is the AI's cheating @ HOF and extreme difficulty level. I have tested these sliders 1 game playing with Denver. It resulted well for me. The game was very balanced and realistic. I blew a 10+ point lead in last 2 mins against T'Wolves with Denver but it was my fault. I definitely fell in love with 3 pointers and they killed me.

I'm playing a crazy 5 in Denver: Lawson-Foye-Afflalo-Chandler-Gallinari.

It's fun offensively but I gotta control jacking up threes with all of these guys. Picks are a lot of fun. The opp. defense can't risk Lawson going to the rim so the big guy rolls to him which opens either Chandler or Gallinari who are potent from 3 pt line. If they let Lawson go to the rim and bring help with other guys, that means Foye or Afflalo is open for a jumper. Very fun.

But they kill me on the boards and defensively no rim protection what so ever...

Still Don Nelson would've been proud of this starting 5
I also tried them,as you said in hof and nice but the cpu coffin......I think i will start a new myleague level superstar......very good
Old 11-26-2014, 04:43 AM   #20
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
I also tried them,as you said in hof and nice but the cpu coffin......I think i will start a new myleague level superstar......very good
Man, what's up with Benitez btw? I loved Napoli play under Manzano with Cavani-Lavezzi upfront. Benitez juggles a lot with the line-up... I love Gokhan Inler in the midfield, so solid ! Forza Napoli!

*Start a new league with superstar. HOF is bullsh*t
Old 11-26-2014, 05:00 AM   #21
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7

Just played the season opener of MyLeague against the Lakers with Houston and I can't recall a moment where I've been on the edge of my seat until this game. It was close game all around with many momentum swings but LA came out on top because of poor shooting on my end.

I've played with your HoF set before but this set makes for a better overall experience from the CPU, imo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K15_20141126034156.jpg (281.3 KB, 651 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K15_20141126034102.jpg (293.5 KB, 647 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K15_20141126034114.jpg (296.7 KB, 644 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #22
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
Man, what's up with Benitez btw? I loved Napoli play under Manzano with Cavani-Lavezzi upfront. Benitez juggles a lot with the line-up... I love Gokhan Inler in the midfield, so solid ! Forza Napoli!

*Start a new league with superstar. HOF is bullsh*t
BENITEZ WITH TOO MANY UPS AND DOWNS, WE WANT PLAYERS ALSO SUITABLE FOR THE DEFENSE, but always strength naples.......superstar like,now prepare my myleague
Old 11-26-2014, 05:16 AM   #23
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentYetViolent
Just played the season opener of MyLeague against the Lakers with Houston and I can't recall a moment where I've been on the edge of my seat until this game. It was close game all around with many momentum swings but LA came out on top because of poor shooting on my end.

I've played with your HoF set before but this set makes for a better overall experience from the CPU, imo.
you like most superstar?
Old 11-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #24
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

toronto played ( io ) and thunder ( cpu ) won 88-81 after an over time, very good game does not feel that the cpu can cheat

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »