Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-20-2014, 09:54 PM   #417
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaR@bLe
I began to chuckle at this only because I know that this is a dbl-sided statement. Kyrie is a liability defensively. Are you switchin the defensive assignment to put a better defender on the PG? In the scenario you mentioned above, I'd hide/protect Kyrie defensively. But aside from that. In basketball if the PG gets to the lane and you go to pick him up w/ a help defender, he's supposed to make the pass for the easier shot. To me that's realistic. But the flip side.

Question for you.........if you beat the CPU PG with Kyrie, which I'm sure happens or happened often, do you say to yourself, the CPU defense needs to be cranked up because I get by the PG at will? I think you probably say...that's Kyrie, ball handling wise he's the best in the NBA. Right? So if he's getting torched on defense, wouldn't that be realistic? It's a wide known truth he doesn't play lockdown defense.

With Mike Conley I held Steph Curry to 21 points on 8/18 shooting. I play the drive so I force more Js. If I realize playing aggressive on the perimeter is going left.......I begin giving space and daring them to shoot. Make the shots, I have to think of something else. It's a chessmatch.
Kylie has been hurt in my season for weeks, he is out for the season. I have less than 20 games remaining. And like I said I had to problems guarding pgs in the game with the pre patch sliders. They would occasional get past me but not like now.
I play Waiters at the point and and they blow right by him. Delladova is also out for the year.
On offense I have no success penitratiing with anyone other than LeBron.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:38 PM   #418
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaR@bLe
I'ma give the speed settings a shot, but question, do you notice a smooth flow with no jerky animations with it at 50/50/48 game speed? Or do you use a diff game speed? I always thought lowering the game speed was the way to go, but I also tested playing with a quicker game speed. What are your thoughts regarding lowering/raising game speed but leaving the tendencies at default?

I haven't noticed any jerky animations with both speed and quickness at 50 and game stopped at 48. I've played about 5 games with my edits and am more than pleased with the results, though I may up on-ball defense a touch more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2014, 04:18 AM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for the sliders Poke. Will you be updating the first post as reading through the thread it seems you're now using a modified version of these?

Also, when you refer to the latest patch mine became available in the UK yesterday 20th December, but you're all referring to an earlier date... I'm guessing it came out in the USA a day or two earlier.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2014, 10:51 AM   #420
Rookie

The latest patch came out on Dec 8 for the US.

I like the tweek to the speed and quickness. What's funny is that now I don't get that invisible force pulling me when I start a fastbreak like it did before.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toly
The latest patch came out on Dec 8 for the US.

I like the tweek to the speed and quickness. What's funny is that now I don't get that invisible force pulling me when I start a fastbreak like it did before.
Thanks - wasn't aware we got these late in the current day and age.

Does anyone play these on player lock? Tried a few but it's hard going. Trying to figure out how much that is my fault versus my teammates being owned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #422
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Thanks - wasn't aware we got these late in the current day and age.

Does anyone play these on player lock? Tried a few but it's hard going. Trying to figure out how much that is my fault versus my teammates being owned.
What issues are you having?
Old 12-22-2014, 03:22 AM   #423
MVP

lareka's Arena

Hey Poke,

We got the update finally on Saturday and I was able to test your sliders for a 3 quarters of a game.

I played against Magic in my season with the Nuggets and I think overall the sliders are pretty good.

I have shot about 36 % the opponent shot like 43 % but I was up by 4 points going into the 4th quarter. Shooting very low percentage is on me, Chandler, Gallinari and Foye is out, I struggle to convert shots with the roster that I have. I liked how the D helped on picks, bringing the 3rd man, not letting me have an open path to the basket which led to over 20 3 point attemps by my team.

Everything seemed normal, I played with Quickness at 61 and Speed at 60 by the way. I will post the post-game stats and I'll keep on sharing my input on those sliders.

By the way, I liked the changes that they made to the game with patch no.3
Old 12-22-2014, 03:40 AM   #424
Rookie

Played with this sliders vs Orlando. I was leading 8 points with 40 secs left and Oladipo made a game tying shot at the buzzer. Yeah, I was careless with the ball, I even pressed the shoot button when I got the defensive rebound that's why they tied it. But I got the win anyway, with Korver hitting the buzzer beater shot. Final score 118-117.

I can say that this is quite good in terms of fouls. I lowered my defensive and offensive rebounding down to 27 and 25 and I got great results. There are some out of bounds (but not many) when many players are fighting over a rebound.

My problem is that my players can't block shots, even Anthony Davis can't block! Anyway, I'm planning to start another league/gm. What should I play? My LEAGUE or MY GM?

btw, your Draft Class Quality is 7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »