Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2023, 10:35 AM   #49
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

Mike,

Which Simulation Sliders would you raise to help increase the league leaders in scoring? So far through 10 games there isn’t a single guy averaging 30. I’d expect atleast 1 guy right around, if not over 30. The high right now is Trae Young at 28.0. Guys like Tatum, Embiid, Doncic, Giannis,& SGA are all averaging below 25. I’m using the settings you have layed out in the OP as well. Also for reference, teams are averaging between 102 points per game and 121 which is also just slightly low, by maybe 4 or 5 points.

One other thing I’m seeing with the Simulation Sliders, that doesn’t have to do with the scoring, is that assists and blocks are too high across the league. There are currently 15 teams averaging over 30 assists per game which should probably be about what the league high is. Right now for me the league high is a whopping 38 per game. As for blocks, I’m personally averaging 5 a game which should easily be top 20 in the league and I’m sitting at 29th. I’m curious if you’re seeing the same trends in those two stats.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:38 PM   #50
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

I like your Sim Sliders..

I think I will borrow them, but I will give credit to you of course!! Great work!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-25-2023, 02:15 PM   #51
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I like your Sim Sliders..

I think I will borrow them, but I will give credit to you of course!! Great work!
Hey thanks, man. I've always enjoyed your setup. Hope you're doing well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2023, 02:23 PM   #52
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Mike,

Which Simulation Sliders would you raise to help increase the league leaders in scoring? So far through 10 games there isn’t a single guy averaging 30. I’d expect atleast 1 guy right around, if not over 30. The high right now is Trae Young at 28.0. Guys like Tatum, Embiid, Doncic, Giannis,& SGA are all averaging below 25. I’m using the settings you have layed out in the OP as well. Also for reference, teams are averaging between 102 points per game and 121 which is also just slightly low, by maybe 4 or 5 points.

One other thing I’m seeing with the Simulation Sliders, that doesn’t have to do with the scoring, is that assists and blocks are too high across the league. There are currently 15 teams averaging over 30 assists per game which should probably be about what the league high is. Right now for me the league high is a whopping 38 per game. As for blocks, I’m personally averaging 5 a game which should easily be top 20 in the league and I’m sitting at 29th. I’m curious if you’re seeing the same trends in those two stats.
Thanks for the feedback. Here's some screenshots from my franchise. I've played twice as many games as you have. My guess is either your sample size is too small, you're using a custom roster (which I don't trust or recommend, no offense to the roster makers), or both. Giannis is out for the year in my franchise.
Old 12-25-2023, 07:48 PM   #53
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Thanks for the feedback. Here's some screenshots from my franchise. I've played twice as many games as you have. My guess is either your sample size is too small, you're using a custom roster (which I don't trust or recommend, no offense to the roster makers), or both. Giannis is out for the year in my franchise.

It’s must be the roster because I’m not suing the default 2K one. Thanks for the response, that makes a lot more sense.
Old 12-26-2023, 01:25 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Mike, I know this is weird but I play 6 minute quarters and normalize both minutes and stats. I play as GM and watch every game cpu vs cpu. I play this way to cut down on time as I Like to play season after season and enjoy watching my teams game. Would your sliders work for someone who plays like this? I would think it would but? Thank you in advance for any info you can give me on this. Also thank you for all the work you do for us on this forum.
Old 12-27-2023, 08:33 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Mike
What camera settings are you using? You said the 2k camera makes game easier? Broadcast is best way to play in your opinion? Thanks love the sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2023, 05:53 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5

Is it just me or are the field goal percentages way too high? I’m routinely hitting 60% or more, and I’m hitting a ton of contested shots I have no business making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »