Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2024, 02:46 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

Did the update break CPU shooting? Using your sliders and was playing great now my last game Mavs shot under 35% and played one half vs the Nets and they shot low 30s as well.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:32 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I've never tried. I suck at user timing and I don't like all of the clutter it can bring (and I know it performs well with it all turned off), but I don't like having to learn all of my player's releases for even free throws. Sucks the fun out of it for me quick.
sorry the meaning of performs well with it all turned off is?

but real shooting percentage, does it automatically go in when the shot is oepned like others say here?

and also, would like to know, if the slider set download from scenrio on 2kshare is more new or the front of this page?
Old 01-11-2024, 08:46 AM   #75
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57

but real shooting percentage, does it automatically go in when the shot is oepned like others say here?

and also, would like to know, if the slider set download from scenrio on 2kshare is more new or the front of this page?
Real Player % is just what it sounds like. It's based on the players ratings in the games. I have seen a lot of wide open shots miss, especially from lower rated players. I only use Real Player %. If you get the right sider set you should see realistic results as far as makes and misses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2024, 09:20 AM   #76
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57

The shot meter provides a boost if you have it turned off visually. This is with user timing, so it's moot to the slider set.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:50 PM   #77
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

OVR: 0

I really enjoy your sliders, but the FG% seems to be too high for USER/CPU. Nobody can miss out there at all on both sides even when contested at times. Maybe lower the shooting for both sides and that would fix the issue. The way the players move on the court the fouls everything is realistic. These are the best sliders I've played with in a very long time. You get really good animations with your sliders. I absolutely love it. Appreciate your hard work man.

Note: I'm afraid to make changes on the shooting for both sides cause it might change up things, but I figured I'd give you my honest opinion bro. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 01-12-2024 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 01-13-2024, 01:26 AM   #78
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreezyBeatz777
I really enjoy your sliders, but the FG% seems to be too high for USER/CPU. Nobody can miss out there at all on both sides even when contested at times. Maybe lower the shooting for both sides and that would fix the issue. The way the players move on the court the fouls everything is realistic. These are the best sliders I've played with in a very long time. You get really good animations with your sliders. I absolutely love it. Appreciate your hard work man.

Note: I'm afraid to make changes on the shooting for both sides cause it might change up things, but I figured I'd give you my honest opinion bro. If you have any suggestions let me know.
Thanks--I appreciate the feedback and kind words.

It's interesting to see how much variety we get in a game as the posts just before this were about percentages and scoring being too low. There's a lot that goes into that, such as player skill (even using real %), and team talent.

The higher percentages are by design based on the scoring we're now seeing in the NBA. If there was a way for the game to organically produce some of these 140-131 games, I'd do it. It's almost like we need 15 minutes quarters to do so as even keeping up with a slightly nerfed simulation engine like I have here isn't quite enough.

So I'm not seeing much of a need to edit things, but feel free to do as you see fit for your experience.
Old 01-14-2024, 09:40 PM   #79
Rookie

uforce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Real Player % is just what it sounds like. It's based on the players ratings in the games. I have seen a lot of wide open shots miss, especially from lower rated players. I only use Real Player %. If you get the right sider set you should see realistic results as far as makes and misses.

pm'ing you about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2024, 07:09 PM   #80
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

I did other tests: I tried to lower the 3-point shot and the midrange by a point but the % goes down too much, I tried not to touch the shot but raise the impact of the defense on the shot by 1/2 points but I did'nt see great changes. I believe that sliders are perfect as they are and when you practice defense the % become real and it's a great satisfaction, I really enjoy defending.
I played Pacers vs Suns at Phoenix, I'm curious to see how different it will be from the real result. I was Indiana and I won by 17 in Phoenix.

Thanks Mike!
Inviato dal mio Pixel 6a utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by maremmautd; 01-22-2024 at 10:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »