Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2023, 05:44 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

To protect that ball use the same button you would in the post to backdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyduster
Started a MyNBA with the Wizards.

Decided to try and play all 82 games.

We are 1-10 but it's been a fun 11 games. I just cannot hold a lead at all. Our only win was against the 2-10 Nets.

The sliders have been playing well even though I haven't. Hoping I don't get fired soon lol.

We are currently 16th in PPG, 1st in Points Allowed per Game, 17th in FG%, 1st in 3P%, 23rd in FT%, 19th in RPG, 12th in APG, 1st in SPG, 30th in BPG, 1st in TOPG, and 23rd in PIP.

Most of my turnovers are from my bad passing which can still be frustrating when it throws it to the wrong guy on accident. The other turnovers are happening from steals while waiting for a play to develop. Not sure if there is a protect ball button or not?

Regardless of our record and how frustrating it can be to lose so many games, I'm having a blast with this team.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2023, 08:12 PM   #18
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Been busy with work, travel, etc, but just had an awesome third game of my season with the Knicks.

Up by 2, with 5 seconds left, AI teammate fouls Brandon Ingram on a 3PT attempt. He makes all 3.

After a timeout, we run an inbound pick play for Brunson who drives and gets fouled. He makes both free throws for the 1-point win!

Knicks are 1-2.

I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for NBA 2K24. Madden is unplayable to me, and I don't trust EA with FIFA or NHL either.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:25 PM   #19
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Been busy with work, travel, etc, but just had an awesome third game of my season with the Knicks.

Up by 2, with 5 seconds left, AI teammate fouls Brandon Ingram on a 3PT attempt. He makes all 3.

After a timeout, we run an inbound pick play for Brunson who drives and gets fouled. He makes both free throws for the 1-point win!

Knicks are 1-2.

I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for NBA 2K24. Madden is unplayable to me, and I don't trust EA with FIFA or NHL either.
Sounds like a great game.

We are lucky to have a great game like NBA 2K24.

Is it perfect, no.....but it blows all of those other games franchise experiences out of the water.

You have a proper pregame that alternates between power rankings, standings, and other interesting info about your current season.

My 2023 Wizards ended up going 2-18 before the Governor had enough and let me go.

I've since moved on to 2024 as expansion Kansas City Knights and I'm 5-3.

Having a blast with this game using your sliders!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2023, 04:34 PM   #20
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Going live!

https://www.youtube.com/live/WzpDqK4...NsyANM5F3lwyjg
Old 12-03-2023, 08:14 PM   #21
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Hi, thanks for your work. Do you have any updates to your sliders after the patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2023, 08:23 PM   #22
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maremmautd
Hi, thanks for your work. Do you have any updates to your sliders after the patch?
Outside of ballhandling, there wasn't much that was changed that would impact the sliders. Playing great for me. I just need to get better!
Old 12-05-2023, 01:25 AM   #23
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Knicks pick up their 2nd win of the season to improve to 2-4 by somehow blowing out the Bucks in Milwaukee, 106-89 in the first game of the in-season tournament.

We led by as many as 27, and Julius Randle did not even play due to an injured shoulder.

No idea what got into the Knicks, but we like it. I've been trying to play a lot faster, and I'm getting better at Defense, not giving up so many easy buckets.
Old 12-10-2023, 03:17 AM   #24
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

We're 2-8, but we were so close to picking up ball to back wins! We have 3 starters out plus Quickley from the bench. Amazingly, we almost beat the Celtics in Boston losing 100-97. Game before that, we blew a 4th quarter lead against Charlotte.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »